i just got the new BB bold and can't get the theme that my pearl and curve had. it was the one that listed my messages and calendar on the home screen. at bottom was applications. i think it was called Zen.
    would like to view my emails and my daily calender on screen.
    any suggestions?
    even though i am not new to the blackberry world, i am only now starting to use phone to its potential.
    12-09-08 08:01 PM
    I think you mean an L theme? I got mine at onThearm.com. I just change the wallpapers to what I want. There's also an theme listing here for some that you may like.
    12-09-08 08:04 PM
    I went and got the crossbar theme for the bold it's sweet. It has emails, calender, call log, and browser on the left that can't be changed. And ten spots at the bottom that can be fully customized that you can scroll through. It's the best theme out there for the Bold in my eyes.

Happy hunting and good luck, if I remember the exact site I got it from I will post it back on here.
    12-09-08 08:06 PM
    checked out Thearm.com. as suggested. no luck. was not a theme website.
    sorry to be a bother. still VERY new at at this.
    12-09-08 08:34 PM
    Try doing a search on here for L themes or zen themes. You will pick up links from threads. And no sorry's. lol. Not a bother.
    Also try onthearm.com mobile.??? From your phone.
    12-09-08 08:38 PM
    i just got the new BB bold and can't get the theme that my pearl and curve had. it was the one that listed my messages and calendar on the home screen. at bottom was applications. i think it was called Zen.
    would like to view my emails and my daily calender on screen.
    any suggestions?
    even though i am not new to the blackberry world, i am only now starting to use phone to its potential.
    Go to onthearm.com
    12-09-08 08:41 PM
    There are 3 excellent Bold themes at www.gadgetbean.com
    Go to onthearm.com
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 08:52 PM
    There are some free themes posted right above you. In a minute right below you. lol. They have what you are looking for with the messages showing.
    12-09-08 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD