It is called indigo and its FREE, from eVeek found here Latest eVeek Custom Themes - eVeek | The Free Blackberry Download Community

The cool thing is you can have 11 Icons of your choice on the Round Centre Dial and use the Track Ball to scrool left or right in a Circle to chose what app you chose to run. Time and date is right there you can't miss it, your network Edge or 3G is located on the right and so is Wifi. The battery and signal are there in a analog meter style like a OHM meter is.

I have quick launch program and it is a cool app and a must have. I Like the Device Info program it has in it as it will display your battery in a percentage and your signal strengh in a decimal amount. It also display your FREE memory and so forth information IMEI and what have you, PIN number.

So with this theme it is not a MEMORY HOG, FAST and reliable no lagging and it is just awesome and easy to use.

I was using the Blackberry Iphone Plus Today theme before this one and it too is not a MEMORY HOG, Fast reliable, no lagging and easy to use, but it lacks the BOLD excitement this Indigo theme has.

Indigo also when calling someone has a COOL display of the caller screen.

Here some screen shots of the home page, icons, phone calling, email messages, phone log on my bold. Pictures were taken with the program called capture it.

For those who don't want to register (even though its free to do so and fast)

I have uploaded the ZIP folder that is from eVeek site, the one i installed.

Just click here (below) and then hit the start download link.

Once downloaded just unzip it and open up BB Manager and load it up.

Indigo-90.rar

home page

icons

phone calling

email messages

phone log
    Last edited by xamdam; 07-06-09 at 05:53 PM.
    07-06-09 01:08 PM
    Any OTA link? I don't feel like registering for another site to get the theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 03:54 PM
    07-06-09 05:16 PM
    I have uploaded the ZIP folder that is from eVeek site, the one i installed.

Just click here (below) and then hit the start download link.

Once downloaded just unzip it and open up BB Manager and load it up.

Indigo-90.rar

I have now updated my first post to add this info (above) within it.
    Last edited by xamdam; 07-06-09 at 05:54 PM.
    07-06-09 05:51 PM
    I love this theme. mainly because it's super clean. thanks for the direction xamdam. this is another OTA for an awesome theme http://www.eveek.com/Themes_90/Onyx-...theme_Onyx.jad
    07-06-09 05:52 PM
    I love this theme. mainly because it's super clean. thanks for the direction xamdam. this is another OTA for an awesome theme http://www.eveek.com/Themes_90/Onyx-...theme_Onyx.jad
    Your welcome

Yes i snagged up the Onyx theme as well when i got the indigo theme as it also clean too. The only thing i dislike about the onyx theme is the little umm lag it has when scrolling the invisible slide bar up to see it and scrolling the icons, its not a huge lag.... i think it is actually the programmers way of allowing for a slight pause when doing things.

Other then for that ... i will only give it a 4/5 rating from me as the theme is awesome in all other aspects.

Please verify this lag or pause as maybe it is just me...
    07-06-09 06:07 PM
    Your welcome

Yes i snagged up the Onyx theme as well when i got the indigo theme as it also clean too. The only thing i dislike about the onyx theme is the little umm lag it has when scrolling the invisible slide bar up to see it and scrolling the icons, its not a huge lag.... i think it is actually the programmers way of allowing for a slight pause when doing things.

Other then for that ... i will only give it a 4/5 rating from me as the theme is awesome in all other aspects.

Please verify this lag or pause as maybe it is just me...
    Nope... no lag here. it's a very smooth slide-up on mine. was using the android theme that has the same slide-up. worked well. give this a look- Free Premium BlackBerry Bold Themes | Free Premium Quality BlackBerry Themes
    07-06-09 06:35 PM
    Nope... no lag here. it's a very smooth slide-up on mine. was using the android theme that has the same slide-up. worked well. give this a look- Free Premium BlackBerry Bold Themes | Free Premium Quality BlackBerry Themes
    Ok i loaded the Onyx up again after doing a DOUBLE software reset thats where you hit Alt + Right Shift + Del then as it loads to the white screen like right away hit Alt + Right Shift + Del, this actually is best for a better overall result acting more like a battery pull.

Ok after doing so the theme now works Flawlessly and the slider pops up within in 1/2 second now the way i was hoping it would be and now it is and moving through the icons and loading them up is instant... woot.

Onyx is not 5/5 rating by me... i LOVE indigo the best......

Onyx second..... they are both AWESOME.

As for the android i shall maybe give it a look see... thks
    07-06-09 07:09 PM
    Ok i loaded the Onyx up again after doing a DOUBLE software reset thats where you hit Alt + Right Shift + Del then as it loads to the white screen like right away hit Alt + Right Shift + Del, this actually is best for a better overall result acting more like a battery pull.

Ok after doing so the theme now works Flawlessly and the slider pops up within in 1/2 second now the way i was hoping it would be and now it is and moving through the icons and loading them up is instant... woot.

Onyx is not 5/5 rating by me... i LOVE indigo the best......

Onyx second..... they are both AWESOME.

As for the android i shall maybe give it a look see... thks
    pleasure. yeah the indigo is cool and amazingly well thought out, but as they say: each to his own. i was using the android and V series themes for a while. glad onyx is working for you now
    07-06-09 07:42 PM
    very nice. How do you change the icons on the main dial of the screen? Sorry I am new to the bold just had it 3 days so far.
    07-06-09 08:37 PM
    very nice. How do you change the icons on the main dial of the screen? Sorry I am new to the bold just had it 3 days so far.
    by aranging them in main menu. you see where xamdam posted the pics of the theme? the icon of the satelite. now in the main menu it is first and in "dial" screen it is at the top. now working clockwise you'll see that they work in the order of the main menu. you get now it or was i to vague? not meaning to sound condesending at all.
    07-06-09 08:45 PM
    by aranging them in main menu. you see where xamdam posted the pics of the theme? the icon of the satelite. now in the main menu it is first and in "dial" screen it is at the top. now working clockwise you'll see that they work in the order of the main menu. you get now it or was i to vague? not meaning to sound condesending at all.
    sweet, that is very simple...now I feel like a dummy
    07-06-09 08:49 PM
    sweet, that is very simple...now I feel like a dummy
    LOL... don't. i also found out through the guys here. you had to find out some how right?
    07-06-09 08:55 PM
    I like the theme a lot. I however had to pass being that it takes
    up 1MB of space same as Viigo which took a lot of justification.
    07-06-09 10:04 PM
    Very cool looking theme!
    07-07-09 10:52 AM
    I LOVE THIS THEME! Thanks for the info
    07-07-09 03:57 PM
    Very sweet theme.
    07-07-09 04:30 PM
    that's a nice theme...
    07-07-09 05:33 PM
    Glas to see many love this theme, not a memory HOG, fast, awesome to have 11 icons right there on the home page.

I love it so much i want another one like it, but with red colors where the blue is.
    07-07-09 07:38 PM
    Very nice theme. I absolutely luv it!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 11:38 PM
    Very nice theme, but would have preferred choice of colours as well.

Also can't use it as I need Calendar items on the home screen. Thanks for the post anyways!
    07-08-09 12:28 PM
    Very nice theme, but would have preferred choice of colours as well.

Also can't use it as I need Calendar items on the home screen. Thanks for the post anyways!
    Umm why not?

You can setup the calender icon as one of the icons in the 11 icons in the circle like i did and then just click on it when needed. I have all my appointments set to alarm me 1 hour before the appointment this way i hear the audible sound i chose 1 hour befor hand and i can use the icon which i check it out every morning anyways to see if i have any appointments that day.
    07-08-09 03:50 PM
    Anyone have some other themes similar to this or ones you like most as this one is awesome, but i want a variety as well.
    07-09-09 03:07 PM
    Umm why not?

You can setup the calender icon as one of the icons in the 11 icons in the circle like i did and then just click on it when needed. I have all my appointments set to alarm me 1 hour before the appointment this way i hear the audible sound i chose 1 hour befor hand and i can use the icon which i check it out every morning anyways to see if i have any appointments that day.
    Ya I know, but what I was looking for is something I use. I use a theme from http://www.m.onthearm.com/themes.htm called "ota combo 8" which displays my next three appointments on the home screen.

Thanks anyway.
    07-09-09 04:44 PM
    Yeah i was using and still have on my BB the iberry today plus theme which shows the next 2 appointments on the home screen and i like that theme as well, but i am bored with it so i wnet looking for a nice theme and came across this FREE one and it is awesome.

To each their own of course as not everyone is going to like all themes others do, but this theme 11 icons on the home page and setup liek it is and for FREE you can't beat that.
    07-09-09 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD