I read through and it appears there's no 8500 version yet someone in the 8500 themes section has been posting that they have it installed. I would absolutely LOVE to have this theme on my 8500 so if you could maybe p.m. The version he got or put it up for an ota download since I have no comp I would pretty much love you forever

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 06:47 PM
    I like the new version. The one with the blue highlights over the icons is awesome. Thanks for your hard work and sharing this theme with us.

Here's a screenshot with my wallpaper.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-19-10 11:46 PM
    Should try this theme , smooth , clean n no memory leaks :-) , awesome , thanks.

03-20-10 03:16 AM
    Is there a Version with today plus for the bold 9000 in the future?
    04-14-10 01:25 PM
    Is there a Version with today plus for the bold 9000 in the future?
    what do you mean by "Today Plus"?
    04-14-10 11:04 PM
    Thanks for a great theme!! Would it be possible you make this theme in pink?
    04-15-10 02:15 AM
    Great theme! I'm having one minor problem with it. For some reason BerryWeather won't update on the homescreen. It updates in the menu and that's it. I'm running 5.O (.238) so maybe that's the problem? I've never had this problem with other themes and was wondering if anyone had any ideas. Thanks!

04-15-10 10:53 AM
    excellent theme!!! This will be my theme until the phone dies, lol.
    I know you got alot of requests but if you could do one with a today theme (no hidden) half the screen as a calandar and the bottom half with messages, with a weather icon under the time that would so sweet.
    Hate going into the menu to look at things. I like everything just on the homepage :P

thanks so much!!!!!!

Last edited by phanman; 04-15-10 at 04:02 PM.
    04-15-10 03:49 PM
    Looking at requests already posted above, I don't know if I shud even make a request but well let me make a tiny one. I've been using ur theme since a month and have got absolutely used to it, however I haven't been comfortable with the size of weather app on homescreen, I feel its too tiny. So could u plz increase the size of weather icon on homescreen maybe in ur next build. thanksss a lott. This is the best theme I've ever used.thanks

04-15-10 06:52 PM
    hey! GREAT THEME! the only request i make is to fix the broken link for the "4.6 OTA blue w/hidden today". thanks so much sir! keep up the excellent work!
    04-17-10 01:35 AM
    Great theme! I'm having one minor problem with it. For some reason BerryWeather won't update on the homescreen. It updates in the menu and that's it. I'm running 5.O (.238) so maybe that's the problem? I've never had this problem with other themes and was wondering if anyone had any ideas. Thanks!

Disregard my message above. An OS update fixed the problem. Thanks again for the great theme!
    04-17-10 09:55 AM
    To make things simpler I have moved to HERE, and the links below have been updated with the new v2 themes with more of your suggestions.
    I like your original themes better than the old "Mini 14+1 w/ Default Font" found on the link above.

+ include:
    - smaller menu
    - blue highlighting menu selection instead of grey
    - default font

- include:
    - menu font may be too small i haven't decided yet haha
    - there's something about the date and time and it's placement. its slightly different than the original, "black w/ hidden today"
    -i don't like how you changed the way icons are highlighted on the bottom dock of the homescreen. I liked it better in "black w/ hidden today" except
    make it blue

I'm not tryna knock you or anything. Just my opinion and personal preference. But you were taking requests for these changes so thats cool of you.

Only the black versions work, i would like the blue version! With the smaller menu like, "mini 14+1 w/ default font".

This theme is great and inspires me to start making themes for everyone. Keep up the great work
    Last edited by campos_jeremy; 04-17-10 at 07:53 PM. Reason: man, i totally got confused about which themes were the v1 and v2 versions! lol sorry!
    04-17-10 07:46 PM
    Sorry, i mean Today Applications. Such Message and Calender.
    Thanks
    04-20-10 08:05 AM
    I have updated the theme with some small corrections and reorganizing the top a bit to make better use of the space and I've added a full size icon for the Weather at the top.

Hopefully you guys like it and enjoy it...
    04-27-10 08:27 PM
    Thanks for all your hard work on this theme. Donation has been sent.
    04-27-10 11:22 PM
    Could somebody post some screenshots of the blue and black versions?
    Could somebody post this wallpaper please?
    04-29-10 01:50 AM
    Here is the one from the latest version of the theme, I actually found it in the CrackBerry Wallpaper Gallery...

Attachment 60934
    04-30-10 12:10 AM
    Here is the one from the latest version of the theme, I actually found it in the CrackBerry Wallpaper Gallery...

Attachment 60934
    Thanks but I mean the wallpaper you used previous for this theme, the one with the water..
    04-30-10 01:48 AM
    waaayy too many icons on the home screen imo.. doesnt look like much else is changed from the default theme tho
    04-30-10 01:41 PM
    Thanks but I mean the wallpaper you used previous for this theme, the one with the water..
    here you go...
    05-01-10 10:35 AM
    here you go...
    Thanks!
    05-01-10 12:21 PM
    17.michal,
    Got the theme and love it,
    but please could you tell me how you made the small icons with the new notification star come up on them,
    i have made a stargate theme and this is the only thing holding it down,
    I have shrunk the home screen icons to 50 x 50 and placed them on the chevrons but they dont display the new email/sms star, grrrrr

Thanks

Yoda
    05-01-10 01:54 PM
    Hi, is there any chance that I could get the BlackBerry 9000 Mini 14 v2.1 for 4.6?
    Thanks in advance.
    By the way, excellent theme. Just beautifull
    06-02-10 10:26 AM
    waaayy too many icons on the home screen imo.. doesnt look like much else is changed from the default theme tho
    You mean that not 'much else is changed' other than shrinking the top bar, removing the carrier, enlarging the time display, and adding a weather icon and hidden today? Seriously, what else could be changed?
    I like the fact that it has lots of icons, that still use less screen space than the default theme.
    I think its a fantastic theme that he has given out for free!
    IMHO the only way this theme could be improved would be to add a darkened background to 3 selected Today slots, so we could use a wider selection of wallpapers with it.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by arnie27; 06-02-10 at 11:58 AM.
    06-02-10 11:45 AM
    Hi, is there any chance that I could get the BlackBerry 9000 Mini 14 v2.1 for 4.6?
    Thanks in advance.
    By the way, excellent theme. Just beautifull
    Hey, the first post was updated with the 2 versions available/possible for the OS 4.6.
    06-02-10 11:37 PM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD