iBerry for Bold

BUY NOW - in the CrackBerry Store

Any feedback is appreciated!
    06-08-09 04:06 PM
    Very nice lookin theme although I personally am not into the iphone themes
    Nice presentation too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 05:54 PM
    First off I really like the theme. It's nice and clean looking. I think the only issue I see is that when scrolling over third party icons its hard to see what you are scrolling over.

I think if you fix that it will make the theme much better.
    06-08-09 06:05 PM
    First off I really like the theme. It's nice and clean looking. I think the only issue I see is that when scrolling over third party icons its hard to see what you are scrolling over.

I think if you fix that it will make the theme much better.
    My wonderful beta tester already mentioned this and I'm thinking about two options.

1. Take away the font below the upper two rows of icons so that I can add in a Icon Header that fades in and out when hovering over the icon.

2. Create a small glowing outline that will hover over the icon.

What would you prefer?
    06-08-09 08:59 PM
    My wonderful beta tester already mentioned this and I'm thinking about two options.

1. Take away the font below the upper two rows of icons so that I can add in a Icon Header that fades in and out when hovering over the icon.

2. Create a small glowing outline that will hover over the icon.

What would you prefer?

I think i'd prefer just a glowing outline that will hover over the icon. Just some indication that shows which icon you are on.
    06-08-09 09:07 PM
    I think i'd prefer just a glowing outline that will hover over the icon. Just some indication that shows which icon you are on.
    I will include this in the next free update. Thanks for the feedback.
    06-09-09 03:56 AM
    looks great. definitely the best iphone theme.
    06-09-09 04:49 AM
    Jerde, Bought this for my Bold. Love the concept and icons. In its present incarnation it really doesn't work for me because 75o/o of my home screen is 3rd party apps. Any update on the update?
    06-18-09 01:02 PM
    Jerde, Bought this for my Bold. Love the concept and icons. In its present incarnation it really doesn't work for me because 75o/o of my home screen is 3rd party apps. Any update on the update?
    I updated but it won't show in the store because of some technical issues. So just delete the theme and redownload from your store account. It will say the same version but don't worry because it has been updated with the proper focus icons.

Thanks.
    06-20-09 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD