I am looking for a new cool theme for my blackberry Bold. i am currently using the Vista Black 2.0 Bold theme and i like it but wanting something a little different. I have tried the iberry theme and don't particularly like it b/c I don't like all those icons on the home screen b/c it covers my wallpaper. If anyone has any recommendations that arent too expensive, please let me know. Thanks
    07-14-09 09:34 AM
    07-14-09 09:47 AM
    It seems like I am trying a new theme every week or so, but I always keep coming back to this one:

Custom Theme Friendly "Tidy" Today - 9000 ("font-friendly" w/ beta OS!) - PimpMyBerry!

I've never seen anything like it and it has everything I need.
    07-14-09 09:55 AM
    So, do I have to ask the user if they will share the themes. I have seen a few I like. Thanks
    07-14-09 10:10 AM
    So, do I have to ask the user if they will share the themes. I have seen a few I like. Thanks
    If you see one you like, ask them where they got it. Most are ID'ed and you can do a quick search. There is also a themes forum on this site where you can download.
    07-14-09 10:19 AM
    I use Titanium Crossbar Silver and I love it. Clean, simple home screen that scrolls to ten icons. Very nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 10:48 AM
    Try the "BOLD iBerry Crossbar Plus OS 4.6" theme.
    07-14-09 11:00 AM
    I use Titanium Crossbar Silver and I love it. Clean, simple home screen that scrolls to ten icons. Very nice.

where can i find this theme?
    07-14-09 11:07 AM
    I use this:

glaskart-hidden-dock-today-plus-

Nice clean free theme, available from this forum. Cant post link to it as not enough posts???
    07-14-09 11:19 AM
    Two words...

pimpmyberry.com (and) Tito71

He's a genius.
    07-14-09 11:21 AM
    It seems like I am trying a new theme every week or so, but I always keep coming back to this one:

Custom Theme Friendly "Tidy" Today - 9000 ("font-friendly" w/ beta OS!) - PimpMyBerry!

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for sharing.
    I just got a new theme I was very satisfied with only 2 weeks ago. I hate rearranging these things to my liking (I'm very picky), but, damn is that a nice theme...I've already downloaded it and am rearranging as I type this.
    07-14-09 11:48 AM
    where can i find this theme?
    I bought it in the CB Store.

07-14-09 11:57 AM
    I just got a new theme I was very satisfied with only 2 weeks ago. I hate rearranging these things to my liking (I'm very picky), but, damn is that a nice theme...I've already downloaded it and am rearranging as I type this.
    No problem. Like I said, I am always looking for new themes but I keep coming back to that one.
    07-14-09 12:14 PM

WOW!! man thanks for that link....best theme ever, I have been looking for something like this. Has everything on my home screen.

Thanks allot
    07-14-09 12:21 PM
    Im new to this, can you tell me how I can download that theme? Do I have to do it through desktop manager or something? Thanks
    07-14-09 12:24 PM
    Im new to this, can you tell me how I can download that theme? Do I have to do it through desktop manager or something? Thanks
    If you get the OTA link you could do it from your BB.....It's fast and easy
    07-14-09 12:28 PM
    I went to the link where the theme is, read the descriptions and everything (looked at the pictures) and then below them it says "OTA link", meaning Over The Air links, so if you go into your Browser on your blackberry, you should be able to type in the URL for that OTA Link you want (SMS version, no SMS version, etc etc) and hit enter. It will take you to the download page on your blackberry, and install directly to your phone. Then all you have to do is go into your Options --> Themes, and pick the one you just downloaded to your phone.

Most people do a reset after installing a new theme though.
    07-14-09 12:28 PM

Oh cheers for that mate, am liking this, time for a new chnage!

07-14-09 12:32 PM
    I went to the link where the theme is, read the descriptions and everything (looked at the pictures) and then below them it says "OTA link", meaning Over The Air links, so if you go into your Browser on your blackberry, you should be able to type in the URL for that OTA Link you want (SMS version, no SMS version, etc etc) and hit enter. It will take you to the download page on your blackberry, and install directly to your phone. Then all you have to do is go into your Options --> Themes, and pick the one you just downloaded to your phone.

Thanks to you and The BBMan... You guys are the bomb diggity!. :-)
    07-14-09 12:37 PM

Actually it isn't working for me, its giving me an error. Maybe I will try again when I get home. thanks again
    07-14-09 12:42 PM
    Actually it isn't working for me, its giving me an error. Maybe I will try again when I get home. thanks again
    1.Go on to crackberry ( from your berry )
    2.go on this thread
    3.click the link
    4.log in to pimpberry ( if your not registered then register first )
    5.click on OTA link
    6.Download

And Voila you have a new theme.

Good luck
    07-14-09 12:47 PM
    1.Go on to crackberry ( from your berry )
    2.go on this thread
    3.click the link
    4.log in to pimpberry ( if your not registered then register first )
    5.click on OTA link
    6.Download

And Voila you have a new theme.

Good luck
    I finally got it to work and i must say this theme looks SWEET. I put my Yodi wallpaper on and it looks spendid. Thanks again, everyone.
    07-14-09 12:52 PM
    I finally got it to work and i must say this theme looks SWEET. I put my Yodi wallpaper on and it looks spendid. Thanks again, everyone.
    Good to hear . I downloaded like 20 mins ago, and yea great theme, maybe one of the best ones I have ever seen.
    07-14-09 12:55 PM
    Make sure when you download the themes that you give the developer a "thank you" or even drop a buck or two into their paypal. They work hard to give us great themes.

07-14-09 03:03 PM
    I bought mine at the CB store on this site.
    07-14-09 03:07 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD