I'm making a theme and I was wondering if anybody would be so kind to help me out on how to make a hotkey
    11-13-09 08:56 AM
    And what is what the hotkey is supposed to do? Ie hide a dock, unhide a dock or?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 04:35 PM
    I want to make it bring up Quicklaunch

11-14-09 04:40 PM
    Jackie, you have to do it in composer not theme builder.

Interactivity>Hotkey actions
    choose the last icon on that popup screen that says launch application
    name the application in the third party apps, in your case it will be QuickLaunch exactly like I typed it
    go to the top of the box and hit the "use next key typed" button
    Hit the key you want to use 1 time
    hit ok and do not add anything else to that key.
    When you save your .svg file, it will save with it. If it gives you an error once you put it in your theme, ignore any interactivity linking errors. It will work just fine once you load the theme on your phone.
    11-14-09 04:54 PM
    I did do it in composer but once i export the svg nothing happens when i load the theme to my device
    11-15-09 05:30 PM
    I did do it in composer but once i export the svg nothing happens when i load the theme to my device
    Once you export the SVG you have to import it into Theme Studio....its under HomeScreen tab or something, it will say it right there.
    11-15-09 06:20 PM
    Thanks for the info on this. Been wondering how to do it, now I have it working.

Thanks.
    11-15-09 06:33 PM
    How do u make a hiding dock? Then or a app docl like on some of the windowa themes

11-16-09 12:14 AM
    Once you export the SVG you have to import it into Theme Studio....its under HomeScreen tab or something, it will say it right there.
    I've done that too and it just doesn't wanna work.
    11-16-09 07:04 AM
    You will probably get quicker answers in the Theme Developer Forum. That tends to get more traffic from the developers and centralizes the info.
    11-16-09 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD