I dunno if this is obvious and I'm just not thinking but I downloaded the free theme that Crackberry was giving away, I can't figure out how to set it, can someone please help? Thanks.
    03-01-09 03:28 PM
    Head over to options>theme. A list of your themes will show up. Go ahead and select the one you'd like to use.
    03-01-09 03:33 PM
    Find it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 03:35 PM
    Thanks I knew it was pretty obvious.
    03-01-09 03:38 PM
    I dunno if this is obvious and I'm just not thinking but I downloaded the free theme that Crackberry was giving away, I can't figure out how to set it, can someone please help? Thanks.
    Is this the Dream Theme Crackberry Livescreen Theme? If so, in the zip file it contained a TXT file called "READ THIS FIRST". Try using that guide and also THIS GUIDE.
    03-01-09 03:40 PM
    k i tried downloading a theme to my bb flip but it doesnt work i have tried downloading it to my memory card but i dont now how to open it on the phone and then i tryed downloading it staight from the web site and still nothin
    it is in a .jad
    format please help
    03-23-09 05:36 PM
    You can't save themes to your memory card. Won't install, won't load.

If it's a .jad file you're loading, you need to download it directly from you BB Browser. It'll download and install within a few seconds.

Then do what POE said, "Head over to options>theme. A list of your themes will show up. Go ahead and select the one you'd like to use."

Should work without a hitch.
    03-23-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD