Basically, I downloaded some new themes where I don't really like the pic they supply. But the pic is optimized for the theme, so I may want to go back to it... BUT everytime I change the pic, I can never ever (on any OS - maybe I'm stupid) find the original theme pic that came with the theme. Can anyone help?
    05-07-09 10:13 AM
    whoops... and I need to change it, but I now have the BOLD, not the Curve
    05-07-09 10:13 AM
    Menu - Options - Theme - Menu - Reset Theme Defaults.

Hope this helps! Welcome to CB
    05-07-09 10:16 AM
    i dont know if im helping, but isnt there an option in media to where you can reset the home screen image?
    05-07-09 10:18 AM
    Dude. that easy? Wow. Thanks for the help! But a follow-up... where are the pics stored if I wanted to use them cross-theme?
    05-07-09 10:49 AM
    Dude. that easy? Wow. Thanks for the help! But a follow-up... where are the pics stored if I wanted to use them cross-theme?
    Can't. You'd have to get the images from the theme makers or somewhere else.
    05-07-09 11:15 AM
    Can't. You'd have to get the images from the theme makers or somewhere else.
    Shame you can't use Plazmic to "unlock" and pick apart themes. I have some changes that I want to make to the theme that I'm using now. I really like it, but there are just a few things that I would want to change.

Chris
    05-07-09 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD