im looking for a one icon them that u can scroll through. icon is located in bottom left corner in a zen theme icon style. cant find it anywhere now
    11-12-09 12:05 AM
    Is this what you had in mind?
    Sorry I didn't have time to make an OTA link. If you download the zipped folder extract the files then open the .alx file with Desktop Manager's add application. You'll be able to install it.
    Its pretty stock but there are 12 icons in the bottom left that appear when hightlighted and you can scroll sideways through them or up to the Profiles icon.
    Let me know what you think.

Update: Ok got the OTA up thanks to Volcom for hosting it.
    Here it is OTA LINK
    I'll get a screen shot up later
    Last edited by Fibofan; 11-12-09 at 12:08 PM.
    11-12-09 09:55 AM
    Please excuse my custom wallpaper. This is not the background pic that comes with the Theme...

Here are 3 screen shots for the Theme. You can see in the first two that the icon in the corner changes when scrolling sideways. In the last picture I scrolled the trackball up to the Profiles icon and the corner icon disappears.

This theme may not work as smooth with OS 4.6. I use it with 5.0 and it works great.
    11-13-09 06:15 AM
    I love this idea! Could we get one with a weather slot in the upper right possibly and maybe a quicklaunch keyboard shortcut (space bar)? Then it would be perfect!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD