Due to the fact that alot of my free themes are ending up in places that they should not be, I am deleting all free theme links. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Tim
    Last edited by TStan47; 06-07-09 at 10:04 PM. Reason: because I can
    01-01-09 08:45 PM
    That's pretty cool! Nicely done.
    01-02-09 10:01 AM
    Here is a free Bold Theme I was playing around with and decided to post. No name for this theme popped into my mind while working on it, so if you have ideas, let me know. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks to the person who made the wallpaper I used in this theme, it is very cool.

Tim

Free Theme for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS Free Download

Thanks! Red/Black Colored Themes always work for me
    01-02-09 10:12 AM
    Nice one! I also like your metal theme on your site.
    01-02-09 05:52 PM
    That's pretty cool! Nicely done.
    Nice one! I also like your metal theme on your site.
    Thank you very much!!!

The metal themes are getting a small facelift and I should have the updated versions posted in the next few days, stay tuned for that.

Thanks! Red/Black Colored Themes always work for me
    You are very welcome, I hope you enjoy the theme!!!

Tim
    01-02-09 07:08 PM
    Hey Tim,

If you're still thinking of a name I think it sorta looks like a furnace....so I was thinking 'Black Inferno' (covers the black & red aspect of the theme)....I will say, this is the 1st theme I have not even wanted to change to a new wallpaper!!!! Great choice!!!! Loving the black & red....
    01-03-09 01:12 AM
    Hey Tim,

If you're still thinking of a name I think it sorta looks like a furnace....so I was thinking 'Black Inferno' (covers the black & red aspect of the theme)....I will say, this is the 1st theme I have not even wanted to change to a new wallpaper!!!! Great choice!!!! Loving the black & red....
    Thanks for the name, I have edited the post to reflect the most proper name. I am glad you like the theme. Thanks again,

Tim
    01-03-09 08:20 AM
    Red is my favorite color...and this theme is hot (no pun intended)
    01-05-09 12:11 PM
    gorgeous theme...thanks for sharing
    01-05-09 11:52 PM
    This is AWESOME!! Thank YOU

I had the Precision-Zen-81 theme on my 8100, and that was awesome at the time, Then I got the Bold.... and it was STD!!!! what a let down... but now this the Black Inferno!! what an Awesome theme... You've re-ignited my Love for the Bold!!
    01-06-09 01:16 AM
    Red is my favorite color...and this theme is hot (no pun intended)
    gorgeous theme...thanks for sharing
    This is AWESOME!! Thank YOU

I had the Precision-Zen-81 theme on my 8100, and that was awesome at the time, Then I got the Bold.... and it was STD!!!! what a let down... but now this the Black Inferno!! what an Awesome theme... You've re-ignited my Love for the Bold!!
    Thanks you all for the compliments, I am glad you like the theme.

Tim
    01-06-09 06:51 AM
    are the homescreen icons customizable?
    01-08-09 11:49 AM
    are the homescreen icons customizable?
    Yes the homescreen icons are user customizable.

Tim
    01-08-09 01:12 PM
    very nice theme. thanks.
    03-01-09 03:14 PM
    hi how do i actually put this on my phone? im sure its simple but im new to the phone
    04-30-09 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD