Done.. it's now I will remove it and Unread Count modified to silver color
    Thank you for new updates!
    Could you uload the last version with unread count icons original (and not silver)?
    Thanks!
    09-20-11 02:18 AM
    Thank you for new updates!
    Could you uload the last version with unread count icons original (and not silver)?
    Thanks!
    I try it later enrimobile85
    thank you for your comments during all this time
    enrimobile85 likes this.
    09-20-11 02:44 AM
    yeah,it nice if it with transitions effect, but I think it will make the memory drained
    Haha just as I thought. But this one is already fantastic. Thanks! mmmmm. Maybe just a little request but no big deal, if you can make the dialogue boxes smaller. No pressure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 03:26 AM
    sorry,I think I'm forgot to save New link. now it's be done,u can download it now
    I got it now, and I also see you used the new lock icon when we lock the keyboard, this is perfect, thankssssssssssssssssss
    sitialya likes this.
    09-20-11 04:26 AM
    Using final OS5 verion now & really dig this theme. Nice 1
    sitialya likes this.
    10-07-11 07:35 AM
    hi all ..thanks for ur use my theme
    I just new upload revo version.. I hope u like it
    Thanks for everything..

I love my Bold
    10-13-11 04:14 AM
    I downloaded the revo theme which I really liked since you'll have the up down menu shortcuts like bold 9900 but when I clicked the ota its a different theme. Its just like the previous one. Didn't have the up down shortcuts etc. Is there something wrong with the ota or is it just me. Haha

10-13-11 09:32 AM
    Yeap tried it again. The one that I'm using is the 2.2 version and when I click on the OTA link it says 2.1 version. Hmmm. Please let me know what's wrong. I really like to use this theme. Thanks sitialya!

sitialya likes this.
    10-13-11 09:36 AM
    Yeap tried it again. The one that I'm using is the 2.2 version and when I click on the OTA link it says 2.1 version. Hmmm. Please let me know what's wrong. I really like to use this theme. Thanks sitialya!

oh no....I apologize mykefaust and all,it wrong link,i'm forgot insert new link,
    please forgive me..
    now it's be done, hopefully you likes my little theme .
    10-13-11 10:25 AM
    Hmmm. I've downloaded it although I seem to have problems pulling it down and by the way does the menu move left to right for the favorites and or the frequent? If its working for you fine then I might need to do a batt pull or otherwise un/reinstall. Well I'm gonna do that later. I need to get some sleep. Its 2am here now. Haha hope it works. Btw on the menu shortcuts on the homescreen did you really leave the app names on? I think its better if you just have the icons. Just a suggestion. But nonetheless I still like your themes.

10-13-11 12:54 PM
    I would love a version without the names of the icons underneath. @ mykefaust doubt it scrolls left to right. Did a battery pull and it doesn't scroll left or right. I went back to the 6.9 version with the carrier placed to the right. Its my favourite of the updates. Love the fact that you try to accommodate our critiques. Great Job best FREE os7 theme in my opinion
    sitialya likes this.
    10-13-11 03:15 PM
    I second to jae, the updates are good. Best os7 that I have used in a while now. I thought the revo theme was scrolling left to right hehehe. But still good job on trying.

10-13-11 08:55 PM
    I second to jae, the updates are good. Best os7 that I have used in a while now. I thought the revo theme was scrolling left to right hehehe. But still good job on trying.

hehehe... it just slide up/down, no left or right sorry
    10-13-11 10:17 PM
    I would love a version without the names of the icons underneath. @ mykefaust doubt it scrolls left to right. Did a battery pull and it doesn't scroll left or right. I went back to the 6.9 version with the carrier placed to the right. Its my favourite of the updates. Love the fact that you try to accommodate our critiques. Great Job best FREE os7 theme in my opinion
    Thanks jaedesignz.. it's just my little theme
    now I upload version without application name and I use it's now
    10-13-11 10:23 PM
    No need to apologize siti!

10-14-11 02:55 AM
    Hi siti,

Thanks for your great theme. Really like it especially the v3 theme. Before this im using v2 and love. Now with v3 i never get other theme for my bold
    10-18-11 01:43 PM
    I'm use Blackberry 9000 , ROM 5.0.0.900
    Hey sitayla thanks I've downloaded your theme. And It's too good my bold 9000 looks awesome. And trust me now I'm loving my bold more than before. I've one request will you please upload some nice wallpapers thanks in advance. Pls forgive if I misspelled your name.

10-22-11 12:58 PM
    I couldn't download it~Can you sent it to my email address?thank you~
    10-27-11 09:06 PM
    I also can't download v3...
    anyone can give me a link?
    10-28-11 05:07 AM
    Hi sitialya, What you been up too? feel like you gonna drop something on us for christmas. Fingers crossed. lol
    11-16-11 11:08 AM
    Sweet theme,, I will instal this one for sure on my bold 9000. :-)))
    01-03-12 12:17 PM
    Hey sitialya,

For now, this is by far the best bold 9000 theme that you can get for free. Add a hidden today with mesages and calendar entries and it would be the greatest theme ever
    01-04-12 10:16 AM
    Hello sitialya,could u send it to my email? It's a good theme,but I can't download, I don't know why, so please send it to my email,V2 and V3,[email protected], I'll appreciate that
    01-13-12 02:13 AM
    Hi sitialya,

Was just wondering if you plan any good stuff for our BB9000 in 2012 or even updates for this wonderful theme?

Cheers!

Z
    02-25-12 06:52 AM
    good job, thanks alot!
    04-17-12 01:38 AM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD