Hey All,

I got my first BB in December for Christmas and i'm really happy with it. It's actually been a live saver more then once.

I have always done my best to keep my phone upgraded to the recent version.

In the last release .247 my phone would randomly drop the signal and go into SOS mode. Sometimes staying like this for 5-10 minutes. It would eventually reconnect to the network. Most people said that was a good version but for me the disconnects were something I lived with (more because I was too lazy to download another version) but anyway. Tonight I upgraded to .266 and it definitely feels more responsive. I noticed quite a few disconnects but I am in a part of my house that has questionable service. So I will wait on this and see what happens. This is usually something software will fix right?

My phone is a T-Mobile brand but it's a German version (with the Z / Y reversed).

Regarding themes. I downloaded a really nice leather theme today. I want to use it but there are a few icons missing that I have on my Precision T-Mobile theme which are recent calls & sms. Are they just not included with the theme or are they hidden or something?

Thanks in advance, Nick
    05-28-09 02:18 AM
    Regarding themes. I downloaded a really nice leather theme today. I want to use it but there are a few icons missing that I have on my Precision T-Mobile theme which are recent calls & sms. Are they just not included with the theme or are they hidden or something?

Thanks in advance, Nick
    For SMS folder : Open Messages - Menu - Options - General Options - SMS and Email Inboxes - set it to SEPARATE

Call Log icon is hidden in the applications folder. Go to Applications - Menu - Show all.
    05-28-09 03:00 AM
    Very nice thanks for your reply ST79. That resolved the problems I had with this theme. Now I just need to play around with it because I realized by trying to find the call log that I can get there by simply pressing send and the mail and sms messages are nice together because that way they all display on the home screen. Will take some getting used to but I like it

Can I customize the icons that appear? I like some of the icons that the precision theme has since they are a little more colorful but really it's not a HUGE deal.

So far the disconnects actually seem legit since my house just has bad signal. Are there are signal boosters that I can get for my house?
    05-28-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD