Ok, so I downloaded a theme from the forums and it wrought havoc on my Bold. I finally got the phone to work again, but I want to delete the theme. Is there a way to delete themes from your Blackberry?

Thanks guys.
    04-23-09 09:11 PM
    Yes, you can delete themes, but you need to know what you're doing. Read the CrackBerry Memory Optimization Procedure that's linked in my sig. It's an outstanding OS tutorial, that will also show you how to free up memory and delete unwanted files, such as your theme. The free program CrackUtil, also available from a link in my sig, can help you with the actual moving of the file. But read the MOP first.
    04-23-09 09:46 PM
    Menu/Options/Advanced Options/Applications/
    Scroll down, highlight the theme you want to delete, menu button, select delete, answer yes to the prompt, and reboot the phone when prompted. Theme will be removed during rebooting.
    04-23-09 11:50 PM
    Yes, you can delete themes, but you need to know what you're doing. Read the CrackBerry Memory Optimization Procedure that's linked in my sig. It's an outstanding OS tutorial, that will also show you how to free up memory and delete unwanted files, such as your theme. The free program CrackUtil, also available from a link in my sig, can help you with the actual moving of the file. But read the MOP first.
    Yea its in your App list. Can you delete the themes that came with the phone?
    Deleting the themes that come with your phone is where my instructions come into play. It's a little more complicated. 3rd party themes are typically based on the built-in themes. If you delete the built-in themes, you break any 3rd party themes that are based on them. You are always safe deleting the carrier themes. Be sure you change to another theme before deleting any theme. If you delete the theme your phone is using, you will be faced with a blank theme.
    04-24-09 01:32 PM
    Deleting the themes that come with your phone is where my instructions come into play. It's a little more complicated. 3rd party themes are typically based on the built-in themes. If you delete the built-in themes, you break any 3rd party themes that are based on them.
    I forgot to add the disclaimer for this instance.
    04-24-09 02:29 PM
    Thanks a ton guys, I've got it handled now.
    04-24-09 06:55 PM
    anyway is there a way to add more themes? i seem to have enough memory space but they say that there is no more space.
    05-03-09 12:52 PM
    Make sure you have enough of the right memory, application memory or device memory

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD