How do you make the profiles icon smaller (or delete it) from the homescreen. I'm trying to pieces together some themes and that is one of my hangups. The other is deleting the the Blackberry name. I would like the Profiles icon to show about 1/3 of the size. In the regular app list I still want it as full size.

Thanks in advance.

Also, are there any good Composer tutorials? I'm still discecting a hidden dock SVG file that someone was nice enough to post a while back.
    06-12-09 07:42 PM
    Just click position banner objects in theme builder then drag your cursor to the high lghted profile box and "grab" a corner an push diagonally an this will make the profile icon smaller. Or you go to visibility and uncheck the box and no more profiles. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 08:14 PM
    Thanks I forgot about removing that one. But I cannot resize it. Is that something new in 4.7? In 4.6 it is a fixed size.

Anyway to get rid of the Blackberry text? I notice a lot of themes do not have that.
    06-12-09 08:50 PM
    I think that's in 4.7 not. 100% sure om that for 4.6 I use 7 maybe ecruz or one of the themers that's been at it for a while could tell u more about 4.6. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 12:33 PM
    Thanks I forgot about removing that one. But I cannot resize it. Is that something new in 4.7? In 4.6 it is a fixed size.

Anyway to get rid of the Blackberry text? I notice a lot of themes do not have that.
    yeah that's only available in 4.7.
    06-14-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD