Like my last two themes, this is for you guys who like the large today screen appear when you hover over your calendar and message icon, but who want as much screen as possible to view your home screen picture.

Though you see only one button in the picture, this is a scrolling button. You can choose 10 icons for your home screen but keep them all in one place.

There are 10 calender and message entries that show on the today screen.

One incredibly minor glitch, which was caused by the fading in and out of the icons as you scrolled, but that I couldn't overcome was that the bottom line of the today screen will not appear until you scroll up to it. But once it refreshes it will stay until you move to another icon. I figured some of you could over look that. You really don't notice it unless your OCD.

Also be aware, that after you first activate the theme the buttons will all show up at one time, but once you scroll through them, they will never do it again, and you will only see one at a time from then on out.

By the way, for those who care, I took the picture you see on the homescreen background in my back yard. Thats some south Alabama clover.

I hope you like it.

OTA
    01-31-09 09:59 PM
    Very clean theme, nicely done.
    01-31-09 10:01 PM
    Great theme!

Many thanks for sharing it.

There's a minor issue I come across: when i scroll over the calendar items, the lines disappear.

Does it happen on your handset too?
    02-01-09 05:40 AM
    Great theme!

Many thanks for sharing it.

There's a minor issue I come across: when i scroll over the calendar items, the lines disappear.

Does it happen on your handset too?

One incredibly minor glitch, which was caused by the fading in and out of the icons as you scrolled, but that I couldn't overcome was that the bottom line of the today screen will not appear until you scroll up to it. But once it refreshes it will stay until you move to another icon. I figured some of you could over look that. You really don't notice it unless your OCD.

Yes it does.
    02-01-09 07:12 PM
    are u able to make this for the 8900?
    02-01-09 07:30 PM
    Thanks. Still a great theme.
    02-02-09 11:19 AM
    I really like this theme!! are you willing to change something for me tho?? I dont mind the calandar or icon issues. Its something else. Id be very pleased if you did. If you have the time, please contact me if youre willing to change something for me (n_n)

Pin: 24A258BE
    02-13-09 06:26 PM
    Cool idea. I'm definitely gonna try it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 10:18 AM
    This is the best theme. That I have download ever

Thank you
    Can we have it but with only one icon stuck?
    Pleas

Michele italy

02-14-09 02:50 PM
    This didn't work for me at all. All of the icons where stacked on top of each other and I couldn't see what I was selecting.

02-14-09 04:10 PM
    It will clear. Scroll, scroll, scroll. I think it may be a right-left scroll. I can't recall now. You will see the icons begin to disappear from the "stack".

Last edited by no1; 02-15-09 at 11:56 AM.
    02-14-09 05:24 PM
    Also be aware, that after you first activate the theme the buttons will all show up at one time, but once you scroll through them, they will never do it again, and you will only see one at a time from then on out.

No1 is correct. WHen you first activate the theme, all the icons show at once but after you scroll left to right through them all, they will do what they are supposed too.
    02-14-09 09:40 PM
    Oh okay thanks for the tip. Im going to try it out.
    02-14-09 11:49 PM
    Yes. Only 1

Do you think it can work?

Sory can't use Pms yet!

02-15-09 02:02 AM
    Thankyou

Ps. You are great ;-)

02-16-09 03:58 PM
    thanks for posting this theme, looks great.
    02-17-09 09:25 AM
    Hi,
    it is a beautiful theme.
    Just one problem on google maps, we can't read what we are written or historical.
    02-18-09 07:17 AM
    Hmmm, what color is the background? Is the text the same color?

I don't use Google maps so your input is appreciated.

Thanks

02-18-09 10:17 AM
    Into Google Maps, there is 2 backgrounds.

--> file attached:
    Into the box, text is in white.
    For the historic (black background), text is in black.
    02-18-09 11:05 AM
    Nice work.
    02-22-09 07:36 AM
    This is lush. Thanks

Question- I only want a pic on my home screen, not the icon screen? How do I do that? And I also can't see any Today items from my calendar at all, just a blank screen (it's actually growing on me, but still..).
    Last edited by minttea; 02-22-09 at 10:12 AM.
    02-22-09 09:25 AM
    This is lush. Thanks

Question- I only want a pic on my home screen, not the icon screen? How do I do that? And I also can't see any Today items from my calendar at all, just a blank screen (it's actually growing on me, but still..).
    I have the exact same question & problem :-) Any help would be appreciated.
    02-22-09 05:47 PM
    This is a great mystery that has haunted me for some time.

The only themes that I have seen that are not affected are ones that no customizing has been done to the theme. FOr example, banner icons moved, fonts changed, ect.

I have sat for many a night and changed one thing at a time trying to find out what causes the app screen to change when you change your home screen but I am stumped. I clearly have the app screen set to a default background, and my home screen BG different, but make a change on your device and it all changes. Even the Lock screen.

I am open for advice on this as well.

I'm sorry guys, I TRULY wish I had a difinitive answer.

I am hoping that the new theme builder being released addresses this.

Regarding the calendar entries, I am assuming you have recent entries listed in your calendar schedule right? If so, the entries only appear when you hover over the calendar or message icon. When your entries appear, you can then scroll up into the today screen and choose an entry to open.

Mentioning the message icon, it will only show NEW, unread messages. It will not show messages you have already viewed.

Thanks!
    02-22-09 09:16 PM
    I definitely have entries in my calendar, I simply don't have a calendar or message icon to scroll to like my other 'Today' themes.
    02-22-09 09:22 PM
    OH! You must move move those icons to your home screen.

Go to your app screen and the first 10 icons are the ones that show on the home screen.

Move the icons of your choice to the first 10 placements. Including ofcourse your calendar and message icons.
    02-22-09 11:00 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD