Red/black slick theme with elegant and classy font, looks great with a blacked out Bold.

Features
    Hidden Today (3 entries)
    Bottom dock icons are user-customizable
    "Weather" icon @ top right
    classy font on homescreen/apps screen banners and status text
    Price: Free

Link: Carbon Slick :: For Blackberry - Themes Blackberry Software

Also available for Curve 8900. 83xx version coming soon.

enjoy.

A battery pull or complete reset is strongly recommended after installing any theme.

Note:
    No other versions of the theme will be made. However, customizations are available upon donation. If you donate I will customize it however you wish.
    Donation link at top right on my blog: NinjaThemes
    Donations will go to the SPCA.

screen (more screenshots @ link):
    06-24-09 04:17 AM
    Nice work, as always. Thanks for sharing!
    06-24-09 06:09 AM
    Looks nice...I like it. Is it possible u make one with slightly smaller icons...possibly up to 10 icons on home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 06:12 AM
    Like it a lot ..thanks

06-25-09 07:53 AM
    Looks nice...I like it. Is it possible u make one with slightly smaller icons...possibly up to 10 icons on home screen.

sorry, this is the only version I'm making for now.
    06-25-09 01:52 PM
    Red/black slick theme with elegant and classy font, looks great with a blacked out Bold.

Features
    Hidden Today (3 entries)
    Bottom dock icons are user-customizable
    "Weather" icon @ top right
    classy font on homescreen/apps screen banners and status text
    Price: Free

Link: Carbon Slick :: For Blackberry - Themes Blackberry Software

Also available for Curve 8900. 83xx version coming soon.

enjoy.

A battery pull or complete reset is strongly recommended after installing any theme.

Note:
    No other versions of the theme will be made. However, customizations are available upon donation. If you donate I will customize it however you wish.
    Donation link at top right on my blog: NinjaThemes
    Donations will go to the SPCA.

screen (more screenshots @ link):

I love the theme and am willing to donate if you can make the icons a bit smaller and fix the notifications not showing.... I went on your page and read how to fix it and nothing worked not even reloading the theme. I did a battery pull and soft reset. And alsoi don't really care for the fancy lettering or that icon at the top I just want the lettering to be the default lettering that my bold uses if that's possible..... If you need me to donate first let me know. And I will do so.... I hope it is not too much of a bother thank you either way !!!!

07-02-09 08:51 PM
    Looks good!
    07-02-09 10:54 PM
    I love the theme and am willing to donate if you can make the icons a bit smaller and fix the notifications not showing.... I went on your page and read how to fix it and nothing worked not even reloading the theme. I did a battery pull and soft reset. And alsoi don't really care for the fancy lettering or that icon at the top I just want the lettering to be the default lettering that my bold uses if that's possible..... If you need me to donate first let me know. And I will do so.... I hope it is not too much of a bother thank you either way !!!!

sure, the icon notification will be fixed when I finish getting my new computer set up. if you would like it customized further I do require a donation first.
    07-05-09 04:38 AM
    yum can't wait for the storm version.

07-05-09 04:56 AM
    sure, the icon notification will be fixed when I finish getting my new computer set up. if you would like it customized further I do require a donation first.
    No problem.... I will donate as soon as I get home today.... Do you have a minimum? Idk what a good amount would be? I know you put effort into ur themes so just let me know

07-05-09 06:27 AM
    how long does it take to make themes?
    how long did it take u? im curious
    07-05-09 02:00 PM
    No problem.... I will donate as soon as I get home today.... Do you have a minimum? Idk what a good amount would be? I know you put effort into ur themes so just let me know

any amount is fine, basically whatever you think it's worth. there's no minimum.
    07-05-09 06:57 PM
    how long does it take to make themes?
    how long did it take u? im curious
    it all depends on what I want to do with it, some of them take a few hours and some of them a week or more, depending on resources and issues, and how much time I have to put into them.
    07-05-09 06:58 PM
    w000t! I love this theme! You do a quality job and I can't wait to see what you will create next.
    07-07-09 06:25 PM
    Have you managed to crochet that dog sweater yet?
    07-08-09 12:27 PM
    Is the hidden today section messages or calendar or both?

07-08-09 09:07 PM
    Is the hidden today section messages or calendar or both?

for all icons that have entries
    07-09-09 12:49 AM
    Have you managed to crochet that dog sweater yet?
    workin on it
    07-09-09 12:50 AM
    Very nice many thanks for this .... does it have a TODAY version? seems to me that its difficult to find
    07-09-09 03:42 AM
    What weather app do you use for this? And how do I get it?

07-09-09 10:22 AM
    Very nice many thanks for this .... does it have a TODAY version? seems to me that its difficult to find
    note that it says hidden today, which means it's hidden until you scroll over the icons.
    07-10-09 02:24 AM
    What weather app do you use for this? And how do I get it?

any of them. berryweather is on the screenshot
    07-10-09 02:25 AM
    Great theme. I'd love to have the notification icons please & in addition I seem to be having a problem in that past appointments are not automatically clearing from the Today section once the appointment end time has passed.
    07-10-09 07:12 AM
    Great theme. I'd love to have the notification icons please & in addition I seem to be having a problem in that past appointments are not automatically clearing from the Today section once the appointment end time has passed.
    if you'd read the thread your first problem is addressed, and a battery pull or fresh install of the theme will make the clearing disappear
    07-10-09 01:11 PM
    if you'd read the thread your first problem is addressed, and a battery pull or fresh install of the theme will make the clearing disappear
    I did try a battery pull but that didn't solve the problem. I will try a fresh install of the theme. Many thanks.
    07-12-09 11:35 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD