After playing with it a while (powers out, to hot to sleep) I see what people meant about the fixed bluetooth icon. Pity, I reallllly liked this theme but I don't even have a bluetooth anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    that was fixed a while back, I uploaded the new version as soon as I noticed.
    05-31-09 06:13 PM
    Hey man, I love this theme, but I, too, am having the bluetooth icon issue. I just followed the link you gave and got the ota link sent to my email. Is there somewhere else that you uploaded the fixed version to? This is by far one on my favorite themes.
    Last edited by bcbold; 07-03-09 at 04:50 PM.
    07-03-09 04:44 PM
    I would aslo like the new link for the update of this theme...
    Thanx

07-03-09 08:19 PM
    I would aslo like the new link for the update of this theme...
    Thanx

it's the same link I posted for the theme on mobihand. it could be that mobi didn't update when I uploaded, I had that with other themes... but at the moment I don't have a copy of it to export.
    07-03-09 08:41 PM
    Just downloaded the theme... How do I get the background image you have on the picture of this theme. It gave me my old background pic...

*EDIT* Problem fixed... Just did the battery pull... Amazing theme! Would have def paid money for this...

Thanks alot!
    Andre
    Last edited by AndrePrev; 07-03-09 at 09:32 PM.
    07-03-09 09:13 PM
    thanks, I did post a revamped version of the theme with a bottom dock/hidden today and weather icon slot, very wallpaper friendly too. you can check it out here
    BuufGant : Buuftiful Disaster Pt. Deux for Bold 9000 w/ "Weather" icon - Themes Blackberry Software
    07-05-09 04:30 AM
    Just downloaded the theme... How do I get the background image you have on the picture of this theme. It gave me my old background pic...

*EDIT* Problem fixed... Just did the battery pull... Amazing theme! Would have def paid money for this...

Thanks alot!
    Andre
    you can still donate donation button is on my site

NinjaThemes

all donations are welcome and go to the SPCA, for the animals.
    07-05-09 04:34 AM
    Like the walls and the icons, very nice theme

Edit*
    I still show the bluetooth fixed icon on the homescreen after downloading. But I love the theme, thanks!!
    Last edited by alandry65; 07-07-09 at 11:24 AM.
    07-07-09 10:59 AM
    very nice app. love this and the other version!
    Last edited by clovis_ll; 07-09-09 at 07:56 PM.
    07-09-09 05:53 PM
    this version of the theme will no longer be updated, the redux/final version of the buuf/gant series is here http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/bu...r-icon-232260/

I will only be customizing this theme and Pt. 2 upon donation.
    07-10-09 03:25 AM
    huge fan of the BUUF drawings. Thank you very much for making this awesome theme! Great job!
    11-02-09 12:29 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD