BeWinPhone 7 theme made by 3' from BT Design.It is a Windows Phone 7 OS style theme you could know from name.The BeWinPhone7 is fresh and smooth, very easy to work.

BeWinPhone 7 theme features:
    12 Locked Quick-Access Icons
    8 Customizable scroll Icons
    10 Hidden today items.
    Quick-Access Icons hide by "ESCAPE" key.
    Maximum Optimization to Prevent Memory Leaks .
    SVG Compression for Maximum Speed and Performance.

Touch Screen:
    15 Locked Quick-Access Icons
    6 Hidden Customizable Icons

Purchase link : Crackberry app store

Last edited by Robinson BT; 06-06-10 at 09:46 AM.
    06-06-10 09:37 AM
    HOLY S***!!!!!!! Finally we have the this type of theme for 9000!!!! Thank you guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 05:58 PM
    Works as advertised... very nice

Very minor suggestion - Not sure why in the Messages box, the four mini icons includes a specific message folder. Why not include BBM together with messages, sms, and address book?
    06-07-10 08:16 AM
    Can anyone tell me - are the today items "clickable" - i.e., can I scroll to a calendar entry in the today list, click on it and open the calendar? Can I scroll to an email or SMS message, click on it and open it?

Thanks!
    06-07-10 02:57 PM
    Looks really nice glad to see the creativity
    06-07-10 06:05 PM
    Can anyone tell me - are the today items "clickable" - i.e., can I scroll to a calendar entry in the today list, click on it and open the calendar? Can I scroll to an email or SMS message, click on it and open it?

Thanks!
    I just tested and found when scrolling to a today icon in the "favourites" (custom) icons, you can scroll to and open a calendar entry. I found that when I clicked on the big "messages" box and scrolled over the mini "message" or "sms" icons, I can't then scroll to and open an individual today item.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 06:37 PM
    I made a 3 minutes video, so you could see the main features & how it's work @ Blackberry Bold 9700. Please comments and rate my video.

Sorry, I can't link cause' I have less than 10 post. Copy & Paste:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXkE5Aaw2QE

08-02-10 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD