I want two lines of application icons on my default screen, not just six. I don't want to hit the BB key to access the rest of the icons.

Is there a way to do it or do I have to design a new theme just for that? I'm using the AT&T Precision Silver which came with the Bold, but I really need two lines of icons.
    04-14-09 05:55 PM
    You have three options that I can see:

1) Make your own theme with Plazmic Theme Builder. For something like that it's probably not as hard as you think.

2) Find a theme someone else has made that has the number of icons you need. The "L" shaped themes are pretty popular and offer more than the standard 6.

3) ShortcutMe is a great little app you can bind to a convenience key then type a one or two letter shortcut for anything on your phone. There's a free trial. If you end up liking it you'll need ZERO icons on your homescreen.
    04-16-09 06:02 PM
    I want two lines of application icons on my default screen, not just six. I don't want to hit the BB key to access the rest of the icons.

Is there a way to do it or do I have to design a new theme just for that? I'm using the AT&T Precision Silver which came with the Bold, but I really need two lines of icons.
    That's one of two exactly what I am looking for also.
    04-19-09 09:39 PM

This should be what you need:

Welcome to SixTen Web Design! � StormAttempt for Bold
    04-19-09 10:23 PM
    I'm using it! I wish it had the name of each icon when you scroll over it. Anyway to have that added?
    04-20-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD