Cost: FREE
    Link: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Bold Theme: Weather + 3

This is the third of my set of 5 Weather themes:

Weather + Calendar
    Weather + Calendar & Messages
    Weather + 3
    Weather Plus
    Weather Today

The icon in the top right will be whatever application you have as the first item on your main application list. I intended that you use it for your weather app, but of course you can use it for whatever application you want.

As I did in many of my other themes I used my own custom Battery and Signal meters. They are the blue bars accros the very top of the screen. The left half is Battery, right half is Signal. Each little section is 10%.

Here is a screenshot, there are more on my site at the download link.

Also be sure to check out all of my other themes: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes
    03-12-09 04:20 AM
    Name: Weather + 3
    Creator: Me

Weather + Calendar
    Weather + 3
    Weather Plus
    Weather Today

The icon in the top right will be whatever application you have as the first item on your main application list. I intended that you use it for your weather app, but of course you can use it for whatever application you want.

As I did in many of my other themes I used my own custom Battery and Signal meters. They are the blue bars accros the very top of the screen. The left half is Battery, right half is Signal. Each little section is 10%.

Also be sure to check out all of my other themes: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes
    What weather app is that running in the top right ??
    03-13-09 03:15 PM
    It is Weathereye.

Here is the link: Mobile: WeatherEye Mobile - The Weather Network

Here is the OTA to download it directly to your BB: http://blackberry.theweathernetwork.com

Or if you text WEYE to 69896 they will text you the link.
    03-13-09 03:28 PM
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-13-09 03:37 PM
    Hi, D Mac . I really like your themes. Quick questions if you dont mind.

1) Is it possible to have the weather icon show up on the lock screen?
    2) is it possible to have the clock bigger when the screen is locked?
    3) can you change the notifications icons,like blackberry messengers and emails.

again great theme it's appreciated.
    03-13-09 06:43 PM
    This is a really good weather program also.
    bbweather alpha

google it to find the url cant seem to post it here
    03-13-09 06:51 PM
    Hi, D Mac . I really like your themes. Quick questions if you dont mind.

1) Is it possible to have the weather icon show up on the lock screen?
    2) is it possible to have the clock bigger when the screen is locked?
    3) can you change the notifications icons,like blackberry messengers and emails.

again great theme it's appreciated.
    1. Not that I am aware of but it might be possible, that would be great if I could do it, I will look into it.

2. No, not with that font. For the font I used that is the biggest it can go.

3. The notification icons? What do you mean, you want it to show different icons when you get and Email or a BBM?
    03-14-09 03:32 AM
    1. Not that I am aware of but it might be possible, that would be great if I could do it, I will look into it.

2. No, not with that font. For the font I used that is the biggest it can go.

3. The notification icons? What do you mean, you want it to show different icons when you get and Email or a BBM?

Hi dmac. I seen a theme on pimpmyberry by karen828 (friendly blah) that has the weather app on lock screen.

I meant the icon u get when someone writes you a blackberry messenger. I hate the default icon

03-14-09 10:01 AM
    Very good job.
    03-14-09 11:06 AM
    Hi dmac. I seen a theme on pimpmyberry by karen828 (friendly blah) that has the weather app on lock screen.

I meant the icon u get when someone writes you a blackberry messenger. I hate the default icon

Ya, I looked into it and it is actually really easy to have an app icon show up on the homescreen (Just the icon though, no text).
    03-14-09 01:34 PM
    Name: Weather + 3
    Creator: Me

Weather + Calendar
    Weather + 3
    Weather Plus
    Weather Today

I went to your site and checked out the other themes. Great job!
    03-14-09 01:45 PM
    I went to your site and checked out the other themes. Great job!
    Thanks. I'm glad you like them.
    03-14-09 01:58 PM
    Ya, I looked into it and it is actually really easy to have an app icon show up on the homescreen (Just the icon though, no text).
    This would actually be great. I use bbweather and it has the temp (number) in the icon.
    03-14-09 02:00 PM
    big ups for this theme
    03-14-09 06:23 PM
    Is there a way to show the start time on events scheduled for today? I just noticed that this theme doesn't behave in that manner.
    03-14-09 06:38 PM
    Is there a way to show the start time on events scheduled for today? I just noticed that this theme doesn't behave in that manner.
    It does show the start times. All themes show the date and/or start time in the same way.
    03-15-09 02:55 AM
    then I lost the start time showing on the home screen some other way. Thanks for the reply.
    03-15-09 07:45 AM
    Thanks. I'm glad you like them.

NP.

03-16-09 10:42 AM
    how can i get some of your others like the DL ota?
    03-16-09 01:19 PM
    how can i get some of your others like the DL ota?
    Unfortunately I do not have any way to host them for OTA.
    03-16-09 05:54 PM
    Minor tweak/suggestion. I find the highlighted color a little too close to the background color on some of the menues. Off the top of my head, I don't remember what I was in that was giving me the blue on blue menu. Manage Connections has the blue on blue but your can see which one you are on by the check boxes but there was another one that did not have check boxes. I remember it was important to get the right one (I'm thinking it was a delete) but don't remember off hand. When I do, I'll post it.
    03-18-09 01:49 PM
    Great theme, ive had the Weather +3 theme instaled on my Bold .247

I noticed though when i get an SMS or Email that the two icons are not differentiated in the notification area. So for example, i get an SMS the icon that pops up is the email icon (no star on the envelope) and it says "1 unread" on the left hand side, then later i would get an email and it would say "2 unread" on the left hand side still no star on the envelope.

Can we get the SMS and Email icons differentiated? Becasue sometimes i dont know what i got an email or sms or mms.

Also i find that in the media player, (i have the alarm set), the alarm icon is not in line with the time and the battery icon.. Its offset, and it covers up a part of the clock.

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing these? Otherwise its a great theme!

I would show you screenshots if i can figure out how to take them so i can aid you in making your themes even better.

Thanks
    03-19-09 06:24 PM
    Really nice - thanks
    03-19-09 10:15 PM
    great job D
    04-22-09 06:03 PM
    i am having a problem with the weather updating on the home screen...it never updates unless i acutally go into weather bug and exit it again..i tried weather eye and have the same problem.
    05-04-09 08:59 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD