Title: Sublime
    Creator: Me
    Cost: FREE
    Link: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Bold Theme: Sublime

Well after a long hiatus of over a month since my last theme here is one that is well worth the wait

I put a lot of work into Sublime, I hope you like it. Please let me know in the comments section Here.

A few notes on Sublime:

-The 6 icons across the bottom of your homescreen are the first 6 icons from your main applications screen
    -The icon in the top left is the seventh from your app screen.
    -The top left is intended to be for your weather app (and because of the exact layout used it will work best with WeatherEye. If you don't use WeatherEye you can download it for free directly to your BB at the following link: http://blackberry.theweathernetwork.com/
    -Selecting your Battery icon will open your Options application (as shown in the screenshot)
    -Selecting the time will open your Clock application (see screenshot)
    -Selecting your Signal meter will open Manage Connections (see screenshot)
    -Your top left icon (7th icon) will also be shown on your lock screen

Without further ado here are a couple screenshots, there are lots more on my site Here:

Also be sure to check out all my other themes here: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes
    05-23-09 03:37 AM
    I love this theme and use it as my main one. I don't know why it doesn't get more respect and chatter on these forums. Why not make the clock, battery meter and signal display buttons for shortcuts to useful stuff? Very, very functional theme.
    07-24-09 04:20 PM
    Looks great! I'll have to wait to download it later though..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 05:19 PM
    Nice theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 07:24 PM
    nice theme....slick!
    07-25-09 04:40 AM
    Very nice theme! I like!
    07-27-09 01:00 PM
    This theme has been moved to a new and improved website.

I have also added a OTA link for this theme (and for most of the other themes as well).

Click on the banner below for the new site this theme is now on:
    09-21-09 05:33 AM
    Great themes
    10-21-09 09:15 AM
    Very nice theme! Thank you so much.

I especially like the fact that all of the icons serve a function as well as look nice.
    10-21-09 06:55 PM
    I checked out some of your other themes. Although I only downloaded the Sublime theme, the other ones you've created are also very nice!
    10-21-09 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD