I recently purchased a Blackberry Bold. I am looking to buy a new professional looking bold theme to replace the generic ATT theme. I use my phone for business purposes. Main thing, I want to be able to see my calendar items on my home screen. Today's calendar items, as well as a few upcoming items for future days.

Thanks in advance. Have a great day.
    03-24-09 12:54 PM
    You most likely want an L Theme. Check out the extensive sticky for themes/wallpaper, also the themes forum. Not only is there a lot of variety, there are comments with pros/cons on each theme.
    03-24-09 12:56 PM
    Super loopys today theme...search the forums for Super Loopys themes...they are my favorite and they are free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 01:17 PM
    Super loopys today theme...search the forums for Super Loopys themes...they are my favorite and they are free

+1 for super loopy - I have the 7 icon theme, though just for messages right now.

Also the iberry theme (crackberry store) is quite nice for a change. Apple sure know how to make things look pretty

03-24-09 03:52 PM
    I'm a big fan of Jason Calhoun's themes. They aren't free but his H7 theme is perfect for what I need. Google his name and you'll find his website with all of his themes. They're also available in the Crackberry store.
    03-24-09 04:02 PM
    I like the Dark Cerulean Today Area Plus by Themeberry as a great business theme. You can find it at the Crackberry App store.
    03-24-09 04:31 PM
    I use open bold weather, it's free and you can view your daily claender events on the main screen. sleek looking theme.
    03-24-09 05:13 PM
    I use open bold weather, it's free and you can view your daily claender events on the main screen. sleek looking theme.
    anyone know where to get this?
    03-24-09 11:30 PM
    Here are some very good, and very free, themes that I use often.

ECruz Theme Archives - BlueRoomSolution
    03-24-09 11:36 PM
    I'm a big fan of Jason Calhoun's themes. They aren't free but his H7 theme is perfect for what I need. Google his name and you'll find his website with all of his themes. They're also available in the Crackberry store.
    I agree. I love his. He is also having a buy one get one free sale right now too. Definitely check him out.
    03-24-09 11:51 PM
    i use this one. i love how if you scroll on the calendar it will then let you see your upcoming dates ratehr then it being on your screen the whole time. I also love how it hides 6 icons untill you roll down

well crap i fail at the internet, just search "android" under bold themes section and go to the thread created by elycruz0102
    03-25-09 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD