Free or premium. I'm looking for a super sharp, clean Today theme. I hate the hidden ones. I want 4+calender and 2 messages. I also don't mind hidden docks but haven't seen any I really like. Also, I hate really slow/laggy themes. Helppp!

Thanks, I'm havin a real tough time finding something I really love

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 12:15 PM
    Do You need a slot for a weather app? What about QuickLaunch. I actually wanted to do a standard today version of my Precision7. It is fast, sharp and clean as it is.

Br Mio

09-29-09 01:52 PM
    I tried to wrap up a little something for You.

It is a little cramped for space having 4 calendar entries, also I had to remove the application name. To make more room I will have to re-do the banner area, something I had planned for the (not so near) future.

(Or we could buy a Curve/Tour to get the extra 40 pixels vertical )

Navigation to the banner (Profiles and Weather icon) only happens from the last icon in the dock. The rest of them goes to the today areas.

I call it Precision7 HT 1,3 OTA LINK

Give it a swing. If You like it, I will include it in my future versions with re-designed banner. (it will be a while though as I have some composer stuff planned for the regular version)

If not... At least I tried

BR Mio
    09-29-09 04:18 PM
    I tried to wrap up a little something for You.

It is a little cramped for space having 4 calendar entries, also I had to remove the application name. To make more room I will have to re-do the banner area, something I had planned for the (not so near) future.

(Or we could buy a Curve/Tour to get the extra 40 pixels vertical )

Navigation to the banner (Profiles and Weather icon) only happens from the last icon in the dock. The rest of them goes to the today areas.

I call it Precision7 HT 1,3 OTA LINK

Give it a swing. If You like it, I will include it in my future versions with re-designed banner. (it will be a while though as I have some composer stuff planned for the regular version)

If not... At least I tried

BR Mio

Hey, can u send me a pin message or pm, I have a small request. Thank you.

09-29-09 07:48 PM
    Dude that's awesome that you took the time to do that, I really appreciate it.
    The weather icon is not essential for me, as I think all bb weather apps are crap; but aesthetically speaking it looks nice. I like smaller/icons, and a more minimalistic top panel, to allow for more room for the calender/sms + application titles.

09-29-09 07:58 PM
    I would go over to elicite and check out their iberry theme. It is really clean and very well done.
    09-30-09 05:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD