I used to have a BB 8800 and loved the built in "BB Dimension Today" theme - nice and simple - just told me how many messages I had and my next 2 or 3 appointments. That's all I need to know at a glance

I have had a BB 9000 Bold for awhile and miss the simple today theme.

There is a simililar BB Bold theme "Curve 8900 Today Plus Replica Theme (see software . crackberry com Curve-8900-Today-Plus-Replica-Theme) which is based on the BB Bold "precision Zen" theme but it appears it's not available for v4.6 OS platform.

Does anyone know:

1. Is the "BB Dimension Today" theme available for the BB Bold?
    2. Is there a simple today theme which just adds the today function to the BB Bold "precision Zen" theme?

I know there are thousands of themes out there, but just looking for a simple one that looks / feels like the above 2

Thanks in advance

Alan
    05-03-09 09:16 PM
    You can always try Google and http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/pos...llpaper-96714/.

Chris
    05-03-09 11:14 PM
    in the media corner section of this website under the bold themes there are literally hundred's of themes with today sections. just take a look there
    05-03-09 11:24 PM
    Do a search for "hulkster" themes. They are very basic with out all the garbage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 11:31 PM

I also wanted a simple theme which was mostly the Bold default Zen but with a calendar preview of my next few appointments only; no messages, missed calls, SMS, etc., since all of those are already in my Zen's home row and there are also indicators for missed calls, messages, etc., anyways. I didn't want fancy wallpapers, bouncing icons, animation, sneak peek views, or any of that. I just wanted everything identical to the default Zen except a calendar Today.

So I had the above theme custom made to my specifications, and it's perfect for what I was looking for. The author's site can be found at allthingsberry.com if you are interested in similar.
    05-04-09 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD