I just wanted some more opinions for these 2 themes I've been working on. I've been having a bit of fun with SVG and photoshop.

This first one, nothing too special. Just has icons that bounce when highlighted and also has the today preview thing for SMS, emails, calendar, call logs, etc.

This next one I've been working on a lot. The original icons are not mine, but the current icons shown have been messed with quite a bit by me in Photoshop. Also, on the home screen, the icons also bounce like the theme above. Also, every icon highlights in blue, but not fully.

06-07-09 12:02 AM
    I like them both. On the golf one I would like to see a little more color on the icons other than the yellow. Oh and I'd also like to see it for the 83xx series as well. Looking good...
    06-07-09 12:04 AM
    I like them both. On the golf one I would like to see a little more color on the icons other than the yellow. Oh and I'd also like to see it for the 83xx series as well. Looking good...
    Thanks. Btw, the golf background was just the one I happened to pick. It's user customizable. What colors were you interested in seeing for the icons? I'd really appreciate opinions on that.
    06-07-09 12:11 AM
    I think if you just put an assortment of different colors it would accent the icons a little better. I have no specific requests just too much yellow I think...
    06-07-09 12:18 AM
    If u put some iphone icons on the first theme and did something a little more original up top that would be a sick theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 09:49 AM
    I just wanted some more opinions for these 2 themes I've been working on. I've been having a bit of fun with SVG and photoshop.

This first one, nothing too special. Just has icons that bounce when highlighted and also has the today preview thing for SMS, emails, calendar, call logs, etc.

This next one I've been working on a lot. The original icons are not mine, but the current icons shown have been messed with quite a bit by me in Photoshop. Also, on the home screen, the icons also bounce like the theme above. Also, every icon highlights in blue, but not fully.

I really like the first one, the second one is nice but I prefer the top one. Any chance for an OTA? That would be appreciated :-)

06-07-09 11:24 AM
    I love the first one...don't mind rocking that one...the second one am not feeling the icons but hey it nice...

06-07-09 04:24 PM
    Big fan of the first one, like the dock idea you got. Would definitely use it right away.

Not kiking the second one, but that's just me.

06-07-09 04:27 PM
    I'm with everybody else about the color on the second one. You should keep them orange but add some colors within the orange.
    06-07-09 05:32 PM
    I really like the icons on the golf theme :]

Good work.
    06-07-09 05:37 PM
    Great dock in the first one. Quality. Would definately grab that if you made it available.

I'm not a fan of customised icons on the blackberry, I can never work out what is what, lol

But, a few colour adjustments and that'll be a wicked theme :-)
    06-07-09 07:26 PM
    The golf one has potential. Do one with some famous holes on them, like Masters, St. Andrews, etc.
    07-03-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD