Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default white Bold battery door

Does anyone have multiple angle pics of a white battery door installed? I'm looking for just the white door installed to see what it would like with the oem silver bezel and the black on keyboard and everything else. Thanks in advance.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

IMO it doesnt look too good. i got a white bezel and white battery door, adn just to see i put the door on with the silver bezel before i swapped it to the white. it didnt look to good at all.
    CrackBerry User

search the forum, i've seen a few people post pictures of their white bolds before..
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Already did. I'm not looking for pics of the white Bold, I can find those pics on google. I'm looking for pics of just the battery door installed from multiple angles.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

That's funny, My White door just came in. I have it on now, exact way you are looking for. I'm waiting for my white keypad, red trim and red trackball.

If I can escape work, I'll grab my cam and post pics.

The Poster is righ though, It looks different, but I think when I get the rest it will look official.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Yeah pics if you can would be nice.

red trim huh? I hope u post pics of that as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com