| | 02-22-2009, 10:28 AM Thread Author #1
Vodafone Germany BB Bold working on T-Mobile UK?
Ladies & Gentlemen,
Firstly, quite an impressive community around Blackberry in this forum. I like the discussed problems and the found solutions.
However, I have the following problem since a month now. So far, I didnt find a way to solve it. So, you guys are pretty much my last hope.
- I bought a Bold from Vodafone Germany.
- Due to my studies I want to use my Blackberry also in the UK.
- However, Vodafone UK is not offering 30 days contracts with Blackberry services.
- My plan was to use T-Mobile UK, which is offering 30 days contracts with Blackberry services.
- Unfortunately, I can not register my Blackberry to T-Mobile UK on their Blackberry Internet Serbice Website, because I had to register my Blackberry with the Vodafone in Germany. The message which pops up states the following: "An account already exist for this device".
- My question is now, this there any possibility to make the T-Mobile UK Blackberry Push-service working on my German Vodafone Blackberry?
BTW: GSM services are working perfectly fine with the T-Mobile SIM Card, my conclusion therefore is, that the device itself is unlocked but not for the Blackberry Internet Service.
Just to avoid shouting and screaming: I did use the search, however threads found did not help me or were not useful for my problem.
Many thanks in advance,