Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ASKK
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Turn off Standby mode in holster

Anyone know how i can do this cuz i wanna be able to listen to slacker without having to hold my phone anyone know how i can turn it off standby when i put it in my holster??
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

You cannot.
    Tronyx's Important & Popular Blackberry Links (This one is worth the visit, Kids)
    Real post....
    ive had the phone for 11 days now, upgraded os to .247, unbranded using a different vsm, and, worst of all, i have broken the warranty seal because i blacked the bold out...
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ASKK
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

that blowssssss the big oneeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by jayrezny View Post
    that blowssssss the big oneeeeee
    Either take the magnet out of your holster, or get one without the magnet. The cases/holsters with the magnets have them as a feature.
    Tronyx's Important & Popular Blackberry Links (This one is worth the visit, Kids)
    Real post....
    ive had the phone for 11 days now, upgraded os to .247, unbranded using a different vsm, and, worst of all, i have broken the warranty seal because i blacked the bold out...
    CrackBerry Newbie

My 8820 plays Slacker just fine in the holster. For some reason, it never goes to standby if Slacker is running. I listened the whole way to school today, no problem. The screen does turn black, though.

Global Posts
    6,096 Global Posts

Hit the red End key before holstering. Slacker, Flycast, etc. will then continue to play after holstering.