Tempted by a vein of nostalgia..
I just wanted to say Im very tempted by nostalgia to get the legendary for the several weeks before bb10 comes out. Not sure why..
I upgraded to an android from the 9900 but feel as if I should sport the 9000 in honor of bb10! Im on prepaid so its not a big deal as I dont have a contract..
Anyone else feeling this odd urge?
dang whats the best place? I am thinking craigslist so I can see it in person and make sure the track wheel works..
Or perhaps ebay I guess? I am pretty sure I am going to.. They are only going for like 45-70 or so
Soooo I picked up a trusty 9000 on craigs list..
And now I have a few questions since its been a year or so since Ive been in the blackberry world and this OS is rather elderly..
How would I sync my gmail with it? I did add the gmail as a new email but didnt see any options to enable sync via bis much like there was in OS 7..
Also and this is really vague or bear with me.. But I remember there was a super helpful link I used to have on my old bb 9900 that someone put together with downloaded links for different useful programs like google maps, gmail, and bb maps, etc.. For the life I cant remember much more than, sorry!
screenshot on updating to os 5.. whats the deal, why wont it update???
Last edited by austriker; 01-09-2013 at 08:54 PM.
I got a hybrid os and installed it with my friends windows laptop...
Now Im having troubles with the BIS connecting, I wonder if it has anything to do with the hybrid OS because everything Ive tried doesnt help and tmobile was stumped.
- By ButtonBerry in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 25Last Post: 11-04-2009, 08:04 PM
- By evlarberryman in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2009, 05:04 PM
- By tx_dbs_tx in forum SprintReplies: 455Last Post: 02-10-2009, 05:09 PM
- By just4747 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 12Last Post: 01-15-2009, 11:57 AM
- By TyD in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 90Last Post: 10-08-2008, 05:36 PM