07-10-11 12:20 PM
- ok so the problem im having with my bold is kind of strange to me. when im typing on the keypad. the letters switch up on me and then the cursor moves around to different places except for where i type. i never had this issue before and i restored this 4 time. im thinking about using JL commander and seeing if that would help but before i do, has anyone experienced this issue or knows an alternative way of fixing it. thanks in advanced07-08-11 08:24 PM
- Same issue happens to me from time to time...lately more often. I'm on a torch 9800. I am running leaked OS but has happened on older versions as well. Anybody else that this maybe happening 2, or any fixes to those? Thanks
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com07-08-11 09:53 PM
- Michelle, did the words u were typing ever change "language" or weird symbols pop up instead of the words or letters u we're typing? Its odd usually I do a battery pull and that helps and calms it down. Thanks 4 the comment Michelle, never thought about direct sunlight like that causing an issues
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com07-08-11 11:00 PM
- Michelle HaagMobile Nations StaffWell, it kind of depends on how crazy you're meaning. Yes, letters would appear with like, symbols over them... like the ~ in Spanish words. It's because of the way the BlackBerry keyboard functions...
For example, you know that if you hold in a letter, it will capitalize. Did you know if you hold in a letter and scroll up/down, it changes to alternate letters? I think that's what was happening for me. I would be typing and because of the way the light hit the trackpad, my BB interpreted it as a scroll, and then changed the letters.
I hope that makes sense.
Also, when I first got my Torch it seemed worse than as time went on. Possibly some OSs had a sensitivity fix or something? Of course, that's entirely a guess. I've had 2 9700s, and one of them had same issue though I never noticed it on the first one I had.07-09-11 12:07 AM
- lol im a little relieved that this problem exist with others. everything michelle said has happened to me. im not sure about the light thing though. but i used JL on it today so im going to hope it makes a difference. the battery pulls are temp. fixes. it never actually works properly from there. either way thanks for the responses people07-09-11 02:24 AM
- I've had this problem for so long it doesn't even bother me. Actually, I had always assumed I messed something up during one of the million housing swaps I've done, so glad to see it is a common problem. However, I've noticed when my memory isn't leaking (which is rare) it doesn't happen--probably not connected but just an observation...
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com07-09-11 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD