Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    PIN
    20DCB504
    Thread AuthorThread Author #1

Default Round Robin Bold unboxing

Yes, it is March. And the prize Bold just came in the mail today from Waterloo, hah, sigh. Patience really is a virtue. Still hoping to see the case and battery come eventually.

First, thanks again to Dieter, Kevin, SPE and RIM for the chance to even win this awesome phone. I now have rounded out my family of RIM phones.

Interesting note, they sent me an non-branded phone(sweet, no silly at&t logo). Plus it came with .216 OS already loaded on it(take that .167 at&t stores).
    I love the description on the shipping label "WIRELESS HANDHELD FULLY KITTED"

Off to bootcamp for some OS upgrading love....
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,547 Global Posts

Niiice. Congrats on winning that. It looks awesome. I love my bold I'm sure you will too.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    G!!!

Congrats! Looks awesome!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,547 Global Posts

Did it come with the charge pod? I heard that some of them did. I was just curious.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    PIN
    20DCB504
    Thread AuthorThread Author #5

If by charge pod, you mean the dock, no. It did come with all the european wall plugins.
    I also found out that it came with a 1GB microsd card already installed in the slot, which must be a gift from RIM, because I didn't think they came that way standard.