Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    249E5482
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Question for experts: call forwarding certain specific numbers?

I run a two person operation with my wife.

Certain work calls I would like forwarded to her phone when i am unavailable. Where as calls from friends, family, so on, I would like, as normal, forwarded to voicemail.

Is there a way to do this, preferably free, through the blackberry's standard options?

I have set "call forwarding when busy" to her number, but it is a pain to forward a number to "busy" if I am doing something else and not otherwise on the phone.

If there is a third party app, it would be interesting, but if there is an option in the bold that I don't know about, specific to contacts, that can be set to certain contacts that would be great!

I can see where this would be useful to other people who don't want an ex to go to their voicemail, or where specific numbers could be forwarded to oblivion, or 1-976-#s (if they still exist), but I am trying to get the boss to try to reach my partner when i am in the air, I'm a pilot, and I can't answer.

Thanks!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,095 Global Posts

Google Voice? Not really sure if that would help, but it does give you another number and forwarding options.
    Another Day in Paradise