Please Help. BB 9900 problem
I have been having the pleasure of using the Bold 9900 recently, though unfortunately its an enterprise phone. I don't have a Blackberry data plan so its impossible for me to use the email client.
Though I never knew that every other application requires a data plan as well. My whatsapp, facebook and twitter worked perfectly via wifi but now they have stopped connecting. Do I need a data plan for these apps as well?
Posted via CB10
- 03-21-2014, 10:44 AM #2
Yes, if you are not in wifi 24/7 you will need to get the BIS plan for the 9900 unless it is a work phone as you state it is an enterprise phone then BES. You need one or the other for it to work.
- 03-21-2014, 01:35 PM #5
Only some apps will work with wifi. You have to have BIS/BES to get the full functionality of the phone.
- By Naeg1995 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 11Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:09 PM
- By shackleford1977 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2014, 02:10 PM
- By crano9689 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 02:01 PM
- By james pisano in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:51 AM
- By crano9689 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 08:32 AM