- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Not sure how to describe this. (screen maybe?)
i bought me a BB bold 9000 (nostalgic i guess) and had it charging on my ps3 while i was playing.
Anyways when i came to use it, it was dead. It wont boot so i thought its a battery issue. I tried the battery on my 9700 and worked fine.
When i plug the 9000 to the wall charger i get a black screen with a white box. Tried wiping, reinstalling using autoloader, white box becomes, pixelated crap (for lack of better description).
If i plug the 9000 to the wall charger without a battery i get the same thing, so im hoping its not playing nice with this battery.
I took a couple of pictures of the 9000.
the white box after wiping used JL cmder
the pixelated crap after using autoloader to install OS:
Not sure what to do next? any ideas?
- 11-27-2012, 01:22 PM #2
maybe the screen resolution has been corrupted so it thinks the screen is way smaller than it actually is or the screen has messed up and you need a new one? have you taken the screen off and wiped the connectors with a cotton bud and isopropyl/rubbing alcohol to clean it?Blackberry.. or The Artist formerly known as Research in Motion
It's ironic that those who bleet constantly about needing tools not toys seem to act the most childish
- By andyJH in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2012, 01:58 PM
- By kostnkost in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2011, 04:02 AM
- By adamjgon in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2010, 11:24 AM
- By keswan in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2008, 04:08 PM
- By jamezbb8110 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2008, 01:01 PM