- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
- CrackBerry Addict
11-27-2012, 02:22 PM #2
- 696 Posts
maybe the screen resolution has been corrupted so it thinks the screen is way smaller than it actually is or the screen has messed up and you need a new one? have you taken the screen off and wiped the connectors with a cotton bud and isopropyl/rubbing alcohol to clean it?I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers.
- By andyJH in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2012, 02:58 PM
- By kostnkost in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2011, 05:02 AM
- By adamjgon in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2010, 12:24 PM
- By keswan in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2008, 05:08 PM
- By jamezbb8110 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:01 PM