- CrackBerry Genius
- 1,624 Posts
Not Able to change the volume via volume buttons
So my used bb9000 which I acquired about one month ago seems to have an issue where the hardware, side buttons to change the volume, dont well, change the volume. The volume is stuck bumping real loud (which is better than the alternative I suppose) but the roommates arent the happiest.
Besides telling them to stick it, how else can I change my volume?
As far as I know I couldnt find a shortcut nor the options in the menu (using pandora and the stock music player).
Thanks.. PS 2 days until BB 10 and no more issues!!
- By kainharkins in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-09, 10:57 AM
- By MrTW in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-08, 11:25 PM
- By Modemagic in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-08, 11:37 AM
- By TJParsons in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-08, 09:32 AM
- By BNHabs in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-08, 01:52 PM