Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,440 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask me.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default My Bols has 2 marks! How?

I baby my Bold and it has never been dropped, bumpd up against something, nothing. Yet I have a nick at the top right corner that shows a bit (very small) of black under the chrome. And my second is on the chrome line between the E and D keys. I don't get that one. My nail maybe? Anyway, this sucks. Anyone else have marks that you can't figure out how they got there? Looks like I will be ordering the black bezel now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,145 Global Posts

No I haven't had any marks on mine. I did notice my screen was creaking a little bit here lately,but after I put my bse on it quit. That sucks yours has mysterious marks

Global Posts
    10,749 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me. :)

Lol. I had to replace my BOLD. I went to the store to have them look at the bezel area around the USB Cable Connector. So, the CS took it out of the case. 5 min later, the kid came out of the back office area with his manager right behind him. Both apologized, for dropping and scratching up my BOLD and I now have a new one. The 20.00 restock fee was waived by the manager. Now, I have to reload all of my apps and already upgraded back to .190. So far so good
    Old ZEN Saying: "Be master of mind rather than mastered by mind." / Yes, Anger Management does work. 5th time is the charm./ My Zin: I can't help everyone....but, I can help someone./ Shh...Mrs. Peevers' biggest fan. / BB10 OS Archives
    CrackBerry Abuser

Dang that sucks. My screen seems pretty good and bezel has no scratches to my suprise.

CrackBerry User

using my bold for two weeks now. surprisingly i didnt drop it yet. cant notice any marks yet
    Banned

Global Posts
    4,377 Global Posts

Funny because i dropped mine a few times and cant seem to find a single mark or scratch LOL
    CrackBerry User

I dropped mine today in the street and it took a bit of the chrome from the corner and scratched the corner a bit. Before this, I did have some of the chrome wear off from sliding it in and out of the case it came with.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    K FLAPS!!!

i really do think that either people are treating their phones really harshly, or some have different types of silver coating on their bezels. i've had mine since september, treat it with indifference and put it in my pocket everyday and not a single mark.....
    CrackBerry User

Default No scratches here!

I've had my Bold for about a week now. Thankfully, no scratches. I would recommend Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page. Paid $10 and applied mine last night. Hopefully, it will help keep mine scratch free!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,440 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask me.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Maybe I got the wear from sliding it in and out of the bezel. I still use that big ugly holster that came with the bold.

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,436 Global Posts
    PIN
    t of Tequila!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBourne View Post
    I baby my Bold and it has never been dropped, bumpd up against something, nothing. Yet I have a nick at the top right corner that shows a bit (very small) of black under the chrome. And my second is on the chrome line between the E and D keys. I don't get that one. My nail maybe? Anyway, this sucks. Anyone else have marks that you can't figure out how they got there? Looks like I will be ordering the black bezel now.

Are you using a holster with it? Nevermind you just answered my question.
    New Jersey Bad Boy!

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/Mr_cuervo