CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Increase speakerphone volume?

Is there anyway to increase the speakerphone volume?

For instance the volume when playing MP3's is much louder then the speakerphone, I want to be able to increase the speakerphone volume to the same level.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Obvious question, but did you use the volume button on the side?
    Tronyx's Important & Popular Blackberry Links (This one is worth the visit, Kids)
    Real post....
    ive had the phone for 11 days now, upgraded os to .247, unbranded using a different vsm, and, worst of all, i have broken the warranty seal because i blacked the bold out...
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,572 Global Posts
    PIN
    Say Please

You can go into your media player options and turn on the audio boost. There is a warning that it can do damage to the berry though.

I was going to ask the same thing. You should have atleast 2 buttons on one side of your BB. When you are on speaker phone try adjusting the volume up and down with these 2 keys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    s and needles

Also you have to remember when playing MP3, the source is your mobile phone. There is nothing else in the loop. With speakerphone, you are also subject to the volume and quality of the other person's microphone.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Chicklet View Post
    You can go into your media player options and turn on the audio boost. There is a warning that it can do damage to the berry though.
    Actually, it gives you a warning that it could damage your hearing, not your Blackberry.

Here is what it says:

IMPORTANT REMINDER:
    Hearing experts warn against the use of portable media players at a high volume. IF YOU EXPERIENCE RINGING IN YOUR EARS OR ANY DISCOMFORT, IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE MEDIA PLAYER AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by sdmcwilliams View Post
    Actually, it gives you a warning that it could damage your hearing, not your Blackberry.

Here is what it says:

IMPORTANT REMINDER:
    Hearing experts warn against the use of portable media players at a high volume. IF YOU EXPERIENCE RINGING IN YOUR EARS OR ANY DISCOMFORT, IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE MEDIA PLAYER AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN.

I could be wrong, but I think mine also gave me a warning about damaging my berry. I can't tell now because I selected the option to not be asked about it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com