Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    CrackBerry Newbie

Arrow Hardware reset button found!

Since December 2010 me and my girlfriend have a BlackBerry Bold 9000.

After 2 times sending our BlackBerry Bold 9000 to repair center, because of no response at all from the phone.

Now yesterday the 3th time happened and now with my girlfriends phone. We tried everything to make it alive again.

Now she found out where the reset button was of the BlackBerry Bold 9000. It is the little gap below the battery with the white circle around. Just stick a needle or a thin paperclip in it and your phone will restart again!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help Bold won't Turn On-reset-button.png  
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by elmo sgot View Post
    Since December 2010 me and my girlfriend have a BlackBerry Bold 9000.

After 2 times sending our BlackBerry Bold 9000 to repair center, because of no response at all from the phone.

Now yesterday the 3th time happened and now with my girlfriends phone. We tried everything to make it alive again.

Now she found out where the reset button was of the BlackBerry Bold 9000. It is the little gap below the battery with the white circle around. Just stick a needle or a thin paperclip in it and your phone will restart again!!
    thank you brother but still having same problem no working.
    god bless
    CrackBerry Newbie

i tried this method it didnt work maybe its cause i didnt turn it on at the right time or something, someone help me pls

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm Detector View Post
    try the following:

pull the battery
    plug in the desktop charger (make sure DM is shut down)

the led should light up red. if yes then put the battery back in and let is sit for 10 mins before turning it back on.
    CrackBerry User

Hi! I charged my bold 9000 two days back ovewrnight. I woke up the next day & noticed it was off and very hot. I removed the charger and tried to get it on but nothing happened. I then left it by the window for it to coo down a bit, and then put the battery back in. It switched on and loaded well. When it was on I then noticed the battery was at 10%(after a fulll night of charging).

Tha battery gave in maybe 30mins later. I thewn tried to put the charger on, and it didn't respond well. It flashed a couple of times(3/4 times). Ever since, my phone hasn't switched on. When I plug in to charge it, it lights on the red light but doesn't switch on at all. I charged my battery with a universal charger so it has at least enough power to switch the screen on, but when I put my battery in, it turns the red light on & nothin happens afterwards.

Plliz help, I don't know what to do!!! :-((

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Angry Helppp!!!!!!!

Okay so this morning my phone (bold 9700) was working fine and ALL OF A SUDDEN it shut down and now it wont go back on!!!!
    it keeps rebooting itself with the red Led light on but it fails .-.

PLEASE HELP I NEED ITTT !!!!!!!!!!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Yess

Quote Originally Posted by robertjack91 View Post
    i tried this method it didnt work maybe its cause i didnt turn it on at the right time or something, someone help me pls
    It didnt work for me as well!!!! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE
    CrackBerry Newbie

hey i have a bold 9780 and it wont turn on when i plug it into the charger or the pc it flashes red then a battery with a cross through the middle comes on my fones got a bit of water damage but is there anythink that wud be able to fix it
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default My bold doesn't switch on :'(

Hello .

I just had this problem today. Basically what happened was that I took my phone out of the charger and then the screen went white and then a few minutes later it went black, and has been since. And every time I try to charge or when i take out the battery and put it back the red light appears and then goes, and nothing else happens.

Can anyone help please ? It's urgent, I'm going overseas in 5 days .
    Ta x
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi guys, i'm new to Crackberry and i have a HUGE problem because i don't even know where to start from...

My Bold [9700] was working fine up until an hour ago. The phone just kept switching itself off and rebooting again but it never completely reboots. Also, when i plug it to the wall in charger to charge, it shows a black screen then a battery signal with a red 'x' on the battery. I'm a bit concerned because i've never seen this before on my blackberry and also because i have no other phone to use now

Please reply urgently if you can...
    Thank you in advance.
    Valerie
    x x
    CrackBerry Newbie

Question Newbie

Hi guys,

I have read all the thread and tried different method the last 4 days but nothing has worked for me, I have a Bold 9780 was working perfectly then I had a problem with calling and receiving calls and few days later impossible to turn on, no red light nothing at all, I tried the battery, the cable, bought new wall charger but nothing, I tried to connect it on my laptop using CMD command and as JL-cmder but the pc does not recognize the blackerry nothing appears as usb unkonwn ect....
    Any advice or any one knows if there is a reset button somewhere lol
    cheers
    Didier
    CrackBerry User

Folks, had the same problem. Tried all the above but to no avail. Then for some reason decided to stick the 9900 by the air con. 30 minutes of solid cooling later and presto she turned back on to deliver me all the bb goodness I craved.

So there you have it, if all else fails try to freeze it.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hello all,
    I notice that this topic has been active since Mar 2008, mostly same hassles. I also have had the same issue over the last three days. I've visited many forums and so bloody many "fixes" to no avail. My Bold is a 9650. Anyway, I wait with baited breath for another "fix" to try. I thank all of U who have tried to help others stuck with this hassle. I'm somewhat at a loss as to WHY no-one from BB Tech Spt hasn't offered any advice, SOUND advice on how to rectify this rather strange problem. I'm in China, so for me I have to rely on the net, as there is no BB outlet within cooeee here.
    Greg
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    PIN
    G!!!

hmmmphh, i got mine - new set - not more than 4 days. i was very excited about it when i got it but after the battery starts to drain at a crazy rate, i turned it off since i left my charger at my office. the next day, i tried to charge it & did some of the methods being recommended here, but until now, still nothing. has been doing the charging without the battery in it, but still nothing here...
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,787 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)

connects your bbs to desktop wait for it roconise this could take sum time take battery out while connected then bk ain and the repair button shud *** on hope this helps
    CrackBerry Abuser

Might be that the battery is toast and won't take a charge anymore as well. USB alone to a computer isn't enough juice to get it to start up and connect to the software.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thumbs down Never Again.

The exact same thing happened to me, it was about two weeks after I first got it. I had tried EVERYTHING and finally gave up and took it to my service provider. Unfortunately, they couldn't replace o fix it. I then called RIM and after arguing with them for about a month, they finally replaced it. I was NOT happy. This will be the very last Blackberry that ever comes into this house.
    CrackBerry Newbie

this is the actual solution thanks ur a life saver!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Guys I was using my bbm texting as normal an my phone just blanked off like if the battery died so I tried taking the battery out an sim an the red led light is coming on but then when it cuts off nothing! The phone remains blank I need help plz my phone isn't coming on
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KikiMalicious View Post
    Okay so this morning my phone (bold 9700) was working fine and ALL OF A SUDDEN it shut down and now it wont go back on!!!!
    it keeps rebooting itself with the red Led light on but it fails .-.

PLEASE HELP I NEED ITTT !!!!!!!!!!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

I don't know what to do
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Im having the same problem

Im gona do what you did and leave the batt out over night and prey for the best.
    CrackBerry Newbie

my bold 9900 doesn't turn on after being turn off by the power key, i will have to remove the battery before it reboot's and then turn on. what should I do?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234