CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Handset Speaker Problem need HELP :(

There's a problem with my handset speaker, I suddenly can't hear anything from the other side when I'm on the phone, so either i have to switch it to speakerphone mode, or use the headset, i already replaced the speaker 3-4 times already, it works for a while just after i replaced, but then after couple of weeks, the problem came up again, the money is not too much of a problem for me, but i just had enough with going the service center again and again for this problem. FYI the speakerphone is working fine, and i still can listen to the music playing from the media without headset, the problem is just when I had a call using my handset speaker.

is there any solution for me,,??
    CrackBerry Newbie

i face this same problem with my Bold 9700 too... i tried a hard pull and a soft pull, and it worked at first, but now it's not...
    CrackBerry Newbie

i had the same problem and i just folded up a small piece of paper and put it in the back of the phone next to the camer and put that back of the phone back on and it works fine now. i dont know why that worked but it did
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Daggonet View Post
    i face this same problem with my Bold 9700 too... i tried a hard pull and a soft pull, and it worked at first, but now it's not...