- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
forgot application serial number and how to find it
about five years ago i bought pocket informat for bold 9000 from crackberry website.
i lost the serial number.
when i checked my old emails i saw i My Account where it might be store my serial number.
but when i click the link it went to crackberry website and i confuse how to find My Account ???
- 12-29-2012, 10:46 PM #2
Re: forgot application serial number and how to find it
no doubt you purchased from MobiHand, which has since been shut down, so the only way I can think of would be to send the Developer an E-Mail with the E-Mail & PIN used for purchase, and an invoice ID if you have it.Device(s):
Curve 9300> Bold 9700> Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
- By gemini43 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2009, 10:39 PM
- By BlkBryAddict in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2009, 11:32 PM
- By Madeye in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2009, 01:24 PM
- By DirtyVegas in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2009, 01:06 AM
- By scarred92 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 12Last Post: 01-08-2009, 01:44 PM