- CrackBerry User
- 86 Posts
- OY AKO
Dismantling Bold 9000 - Speakers?
Hi - I have an inoperable Bold 9000 that I want to dismantle to get to the speakers to use for a hobby project (One of my hobbies is model railroads, the big thing these days are digitally-controlled trains with built-in sound inside. I model N scale, which is one of the smaller sized trains, so I want to use the smallest speakers I could find). I remember the Bold 9000 had a great-sounding speakerphone quality, so the speakers might make this a great candidate to harvest for parts. Does anyone know the procedure for opening it up?
- 01-17-13, 01:43 AM #2
Just one of several disassembly videos on YouTube. Give it a go, if you're used to working with small parts, it should be fun!If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- By BerryBone in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 18Last Post: 09-07-11, 03:11 AM
- By dmarcus48 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-10, 10:38 PM
- By ttsoldier in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 05-03-10, 03:36 PM
- By latinabella in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-10, 11:48 PM
- By sackman101 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-09, 02:45 PM