- CrackBerry User
- 86 Posts
- OY AKO
Dismantling Bold 9000 - Speakers?
Hi - I have an inoperable Bold 9000 that I want to dismantle to get to the speakers to use for a hobby project (One of my hobbies is model railroads, the big thing these days are digitally-controlled trains with built-in sound inside. I model N scale, which is one of the smaller sized trains, so I want to use the smallest speakers I could find). I remember the Bold 9000 had a great-sounding speakerphone quality, so the speakers might make this a great candidate to harvest for parts. Does anyone know the procedure for opening it up?
- 01-17-2013, 01:43 AM #2
Just one of several disassembly videos on YouTube. Give it a go, if you're used to working with small parts, it should be fun!Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII.TM13, Taking Mobile Nations to the next level!
- By BerryBone in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 18Last Post: 09-07-2011, 03:11 AM
- By dmarcus48 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2010, 10:38 PM
- By ttsoldier in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2010, 03:36 PM
- By latinabella in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2010, 11:48 PM
- By sackman101 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:45 PM