Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default crackutil.zip

I just downloaded the crackutil. It keeps asking for a password , which i dont have. Ok then i went with no password and it tells me (password incorrect or phone not connected
    Super Bad

Global Posts
    11,937 Global Posts

Did you download it from this thread? If you did, then there is no password. I just downloaded the zip and checked.
    CrackBerry Newbie

i downloaded from here too and it still asks for the password.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    7,117 Global Posts

if no password is on your phone, just press enter
    ~PRIDE!~
    CrackBerry Newbie

no password and it keeps saying access denied and the program freezes and i have to manually exit the program.

Global Posts
    7,117 Global Posts

if you are running vista, you need to run the program as an administrator...
    ~PRIDE!~
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    381 Global Posts

Before you are able to run Crack Utility. Please download the OS that your BlackBerry is using and then install it. After you install it if you are using Xp just press enter if you do not have a password on your BlackBerry.

If you are using Vista
    right click on Crack Utilites/properties/combatability mode/run as admin

Global Posts
    7,117 Global Posts

or just right click and select run as administrator
    ~PRIDE!~
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me

when i try and unzip the folder it tells me i ned a pssword and wont let me go on...any ideas?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi all,
    I downloaded this file but it keeps telling me that an error occur while trying to rename a file in the destination directory... any Suggestions how to avoid this?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Access Denied

I clicked on run as admin and have the blackberry desktop installed....however when I open crack util and leave password blank and click ok it tells me access denied and freezes.... the only way to close it is to ctrl alt delete...

Why am I getting the access denied.... I also see in the bottom left corner it shows retrieving OS but never changes HELP!!!
    CrackBerry Genius

i had a lot of issues with this as well.. one thing i did notice was not to hit cancel, but to hit enter, with the empty password box...
    “The true victory of Nichiren Buddhism is found in transforming misunderstanding into understanding, conflict into trust, and division into unity through the power of the Mystic Law.” ~ Daisaku Ikeda, SGI-USA President
    CrackBerry Newbie

Can someone tell me how to even find this .zip file to download? I was just given a Storm, and need to go through the process to figure out how to get on the internet since I am an ATT user using a Verizon phone! I need major Help! Can someone send me this .zip file please.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    15,147 Global Posts

Check-out Lectures 32 and 33 here: BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com for how to use your Storm on AT&T. The zip file for CrackUtil is at the very bottom of the first post in the CrackUtil thread, here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/crackutil-85617/. You have to download, unzip, and install it using a PC. It does not run on your Storm.
    Thanked by:
    LiLTeeLi (03-04-2011) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

I cannot get this program to work on my vista pc! I've tried uninstalling it, moving it to c:\ I have tried hitting enter and cancel and clicking ok. Still getting Password incorrect message!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SBEDJAKIAN View Post
    I just downloaded the crackutil. It keeps asking for a password , which i dont have. Ok then i went with no password and it tells me (password incorrect or phone not connected
    I am having the same problem and am using Windows XP. What can I do?

Ok right after I post this. I had no issues with it...even though I tried like 10 times before I posted. Anyway it seems that had to insure BB Desktop Manager fully connected with BB before it worked.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default CrackUtil for BB

I keep getting that message too! I don't even have a password on my BB. I hit enter and I get "invalid" as a response.
    CrackBerry Newbie

downlaoded zip file , but says enter password if none press ok , pressed ok but say password wrong or phone not connected please restart...............somebody HELP!!!! please
    CrackBerry Newbie

i just downloaded crackutil. but i have windows professional so i dont have a password any ideas?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thank you !
    This worked like a charm for me the first time on my Bold 9700... never touched a BB in my life before yesterday.
    CrackBerry Newbie

blackberry 9860 blicking and i try to flash it with autoloader it need password 6 left when i enter password nothing hapen auotloader stuck the same thing in bb zero ineed help please