Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saudadeii View Post
    First, thanks for acknowledging this is a very old thread. Many don't pay attention and bring back old threads with no value. The Bold here is the 9000 and has not been a "current" model for some time. They are still around but very limited compared to newer models.
    I know - it's sometimes really annoying if someone keeps resurrecting the dead but in this manner, there's no "other thread like that" as far as I found out

BB10 won't be released until the end of January. Depending on where you live, it may be a while longer until BB10 devices come to a carrier near you.
    Since it's a global launch, I really hope that those devices are gonna hit Germany in time.

I can't speak to med student apps. A quick Google shows many hits for iOS, iPads in particular. I saw none for BB.
    Well, in my case, the question was most likely focused on the question if BB are still a adequate solution for clinical use. I was just curios. In my experience you don't have that much time (when talking to a patient) to look things up in an App. Besides 90% of the people in this region would probably be very "unamused" if you use a mobilephone in front of them instead of paying full attention.
    CrackBerry Newbie

You're here crACKBERRY.com and you ask this question "..."
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

Well...

It was valid question, I think
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123