Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Bold build quality?

Hi, I got my Bold last week. First one had a defective keyboard where the "r" key wouldn't always work. Returned it for a new one and it works fine, just wondering if people notice the edge that separates the screen from the rest of the keyboard and answer keys is little loose. I am talking of the raised edge that is just at the bottom of the screen. On mine you can wiggle it in the middle a bit, just a bit concerning as I don't want it to break off. People have the same wiggle?

Thx,
    Dan.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts

the only build quality issue in mine is that the top corners of the battery cover kind of wiggle but its whatever, im over it lol.
    CrackBerry User

I have nothing like that on mine....no issues with mine in fact. Its the Cadillac of BB's

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    PIN
    225F6703

OCD? Yeah, I just touched mine, it will move if you touch it. I hadn't ever touched mine before. My mom said it would make me go blind.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    I would have to Kill you

Default thats halarious

Quote Originally Posted by sublime313 View Post
    OCD? Yeah, I just touched mine, it will move if you touch it. I hadn't ever touched mine before. My mom said it would make me go blind.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ANDROID = The "REAL" Research In Motion (my email is just as fast as yours i have "Touchdown")