Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Blackberry Bold won't connect to facebook

My blackberry bold won't allow me to log into facebook. I type in my email and password and click Log In and a box comes up that says, "Contacting Facebook" and there's little moving dashes that indicate it is trying to connect. It stays like that for 5-15 minutes and then comes back with "We cannot reach the Facebook server at this time. Please try again later. (100)." I checked to see if it was my internet connection but I can access my e-mail and other media sites like youtube.com just fine. I have tried rebooting, turning off and turning on, updating, basic troubleshooting, and even a battery pull. I'm not sure what else to do for it. Help?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: Blackberry Bold won't connect to facebook

Quote Originally Posted by KatieLeigh View Post
    My blackberry bold won't allow me to log into facebook. I type in my email and password and click Log In and a box comes up that says, "Contacting Facebook" and there's little moving dashes that indicate it is trying to connect. It stays like that for 5-15 minutes and then comes back with "We cannot reach the Facebook server at this time. Please try again later. (100)." I checked to see if it was my internet connection but I can access my e-mail and other media sites like youtube.com just fine. I have tried rebooting, turning off and turning on, updating, basic troubleshooting, and even a battery pull. I'm not sure what else to do for it. Help?
    I am having the same problem too. I think their server is down, I can login but it doesn't ypdae or refresh it says "The facebook service has returned an unknown error and itself not able to fulfill yours request. (2001)

But if I'm connected to WiFi it does work. Try using yours with your Wi-Fi on
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default same as that...

mine wont work on the road ie phone network, but instant as soon as i turn on wifi....what a bum !!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: Blackberry Bold won't connect to facebook

I think everyone is having the same problem. I have a curve showing the exact same error
    CrackBerry User

Default Blackberry Bold won't connect to facebook

Same here. Facebook has not been working for several hours (Orange, UK). Very annoying.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk