Blackberry Bold 9000 Problems!!
Hello, I bought a used Bold 9000 and there are some problems, when it have about 50% battery and I restart the phone the battery is at 20% .. Sometimes restarts on its own and also loses much battery. What is happening? Help me please
- 11-11-12, 09:38 AM #5
Re: Blackberry Bold 9000 Problems!!
If that's a question, then I can't say 100% for sure. My 9000 is nearly 4 years old and had the original battery. It worked fine but if I had to reboot it, the battery level would drop 30-40% like yours. I bought a replacement on eBay for about $3 US. My problem solved.
- 11-20-12, 10:17 AM #6
Hi , I'm new today. Can anyone tell me why I carnt send attachments on my bold. Its only been the last week. Iv booted often , iv sent service books iv reset. If this carrys on al be booting it out the door. Carnt any tech guy fix my phone miraculously from where they sit. Can the tech guys fly out to fix my phone. Why carnt I do a question mark. I need help fast. Has my bb got a virus.
- By Philmob in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 01-05-10, 01:18 AM
- By 2zacshalack in forum RogersReplies: 16Last Post: 12-04-09, 12:20 AM
- By DrewRiley in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 10-23-09, 12:38 PM
- By pchanj in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 05-29-09, 09:34 PM
- By jubaltroop in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-08, 08:06 AM