Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Beejive

Is Beejive available for 4.6 yet? I would like to have this software on my bold
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    K FLAPS!!!

i've got beejive on my bold....runs either the old version from my curve or very close to it
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thanks, thats good to know
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,039 Global Posts
    PIN
    20CE8C39

Good to know it will work. Now I just have to pay so I can move it to my new device.
    Bold OS: .162 --> .167 --> .185 --> .190 --> .194 --> .201 --> .210 --> .214 --> .215 --> .216 --> .217 -->.219 --> .234 --> .301 (Current OS) --> .WhatsNext

RIM 2009-10 Device Road Map

"Once you go BlackBerry you never go back!" -
    Waiting patiently for the BB Storm to come to AT&T
    Need a custom ringtone? I can make one for you.
    Follow me on twitter tsaunders
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts

It really does pay to get the moveable version. I just sent an e-mail to support and they moved my account to the new PIN in just a few minutes. Next time I logged in, my Bold JiveTalk was registered and working. Well done.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

I am using Beejive on my blackberry bold with a 'windows live messenger account. In the options panel I have both 'Display emotions in chats' and 'Use service-specific emoticons picker checked. However, I've noticed that some of the emoticons do not display properly. What I would like is a list of all the emoticons used in beejive and integrate that file into my pc instant messaging program. Is this possible? Also, I would like to know what type of account has the most emoticons? e.g jabber.

thanks in advance.