It has a 720p screen on a 5.5in display, don't be too bummed out it isn't here lol.
    Isnt the dtek50 better spec'd and is around 300usd? We have plenty of options here.
    That 4 GB RAM though....

More on the display, yes it's 720p but at least it's a good panel. In day to day use you won't notice a difference. You notice it mostly in videos. If you watch a lot of videos the difference between a 720p display and 1440p display is more than night and day.
    04-24-17 09:54 PM
    That 4 GB RAM though....

More on the display, yes it's 720p but at least it's a good panel. In day to day use you won't notice a difference. You notice it mostly in videos. If you watch a lot of videos the difference between a 720p display and 1440p display is more than night and day.
    When reading small text you would notice the difference, and it's less straining on the eyes as well. The difference between 720 and 1080is fairly obvious, 1080 to 2k, not so much though
    04-25-17 02:55 PM
    It has a 720p screen on a 5.5in display, don't be too bummed out it isn't here lol.
    Isnt the dtek50 better spec'd and is around 300usd? We have plenty of options here.
    So do the Indosinian.....
    04-25-17 03:22 PM
    That kinda sucks lol I didn't know that the bands were so different.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    As far as I found out until today, the bands of the Aurora would suck in Northern America, but in Europe and there especially in the urban areas it'd be quite acceptable. that's the reason I'd like to call it my own and, of course, because of the unique DualSIM function combined with the BlackBerry technology!

Posted via CB10
    04-26-17 02:30 PM
    Great idea. I'm still waiting hopefully for a CrackBerry review (the Z3 got one, let's not forget)!
    Agreed but the Z3 however was a much more global device and went to a couple more countries

I know the device is only for a very specific audience so the review is possibly on the back burner (or even not coming) but would still be nice to know what's out there even if we can't purchase it.
    04-26-17 03:10 PM
    At least Indonesia is the Number 1 market for BlackBerry right now in 2017! Let's not forget that.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 05:26 AM
    It looks quite strange. I can't get rid of the feeling that to Z3 and Leap had looked much better (Leap's design!!!). Round corners will be much more comfortable to hold, though.
    04-28-17 07:26 AM
    When reading small text you would notice the difference, and it's less straining on the eyes as well. The difference between 720 and 1080is fairly obvious, 1080 to 2k, not so much though
    Indeed, reading through lots of emails and using the browser a lot would be worse on the 720p panel.

At least it's still a decent panel though. We could have gotten worse.
    04-29-17 08:41 PM
    A lot of people are interested in it because it's dual-sim ;-)
    04-30-17 10:46 AM
    A lot of people are interested in it because it's dual-sim ;-)
    Yeah three years ago that was the main missing feature from the Z3.

But most every phone sold in Indonesia these days has that feature... for that market this is a more midgrade priced phone, but with lower end specs. In the end it's all about the Brand... and while BlackBerry has many users still in Indonesia, not sure how many are blindly going to pay this much.

RIght now it's very, very quiet on the Aurora front.....
    Sure can't tell much from the official site there https://www.bbmerahputih.co.id/ as they don't seem to be all that bothered with updating the info on the launch or the promotional deals.... you would think something that ended April 2nd would be removed by now.
    05-01-17 11:30 AM
    How many Crackberrians has bought the Aurora so far?-aurorabootlogotextbottom.jpg-original.jpg Someone at blackberry contact GM and use this logo!
    05-10-17 09:29 PM
    I got one... eventhough relatively high priced compared to other similar phone but higher specs, but win on dual sims and memory though 4GB.
    05-12-17 01:03 AM
    I got one... eventhough relatively high priced compared to other similar phone but higher specs, but win on dual sims and memory though 4GB.
    Can you extract the camera apk please?

Using ML manager in Google play
    05-12-17 01:05 AM
    Exactly, I also wish they at least had a 1080p display on it too.
    05-13-17 10:25 AM
    Agreed but the Z3 however was a much more global device and went to a couple more countries

I know the device is only for a very specific audience so the review is possibly on the back burner (or even not coming) but would still be nice to know what's out there even if we can't purchase it.
    They probably will at some point, there was a BlackBerry 7 device that launched pretty much only in Mexico and they still had some coverage of that on CrackBerry.
    05-13-17 10:26 AM
    I bought one but it could not connect to t mobile but it would to Verizon
    Lincoln Liking likes this.
    06-24-17 05:54 AM
    I also bought one and the phone is very smooth. It runs android 7.0 and as pure as pixel and moto one.
    06-24-17 08:45 PM
    I got one from a friend in Singapore who bought it for me from Indonesia and I'm from Brunei. Probably I have the only one and the only Crackberrian in the whole country haha.

I posted my review of the Aurora in a different post. Do drop by yeah.

Posted via CB10
    Lincoln Liking likes this.
    07-01-17 12:34 PM
    I got one from a friend in Singapore who bought it for me from Indonesia and I'm from Brunei. Probably I have the only one and the only Crackberrian in the whole country haha.

I posted my review of the Aurora in a different post. Do drop by yeah.

Posted via CB10
    Where is the review?
    07-01-17 07:04 PM
    I bought it 2 days ago. The price is cheap now.
    09-17-18 02:38 PM
    I'm from North America and will like to know how the Aurora is doing over Indonesia. So I decided to make a thread to do a count on how many Crackberrians has bought the device and for them to post some picture and impressions specialy on being the first BlackBerry on Android N. Love BlackBerry and will love to see our user base grow everywhere in the world.
    I bought BlackBerry Aurora black, new.
    Attached Thumbnails How many Crackberrians has bought the Aurora so far?-4293.jpg  
    09-24-18 12:33 PM
46 12