Heya guys, Ive had a look on the forum couldnt really find alot on this so Ill ask, anybody know if there is a decent app that lets you listen to UK radio stations ie Radio 1,Kerrang 105.2 that kinda thing, because all the ones Ive downloaded are US stations ie nobex or moodio, anyone help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 06:00 AM
    moodio has loads. I have radio 1-5 and even sky sports soccer saturday live audio!
    01-09-09 05:15 PM
    Hello A-s wondered if you could help me with the moodio programme. I am trying to listen to radio 5 live in uk. I have added it to my stations but when i try and listen i get this message "unsupported media type: audio/x-pn-realaudio.

Cheers
    Simon
    01-09-09 07:24 PM
    I have never had that problem. however i know on orange to get it to work you have to setup your APN for your network - in your case Vodafone and delete the equivelent of "orange WAP 2" from service books (can always be r-installed by resending service books).

What browser are you using? It should work with the default browser.
    01-10-09 04:35 PM
    hello guys. where can I download moodio? ta
    01-12-09 05:04 PM
    Hi,

Its a website, moodio.fm, its not an app. you register add stations and then go to the mobile version on your phone to listen to them
    01-13-09 02:00 AM
    found moodio and uploaded couple of stations but they all seem to be in the US or global - how do i get radio 5 live or radio 1 (BBC) on there?
    01-15-09 08:11 AM
    do a search for BBC
    01-24-09 09:54 AM
    does anyone know how to get moodio .fm working on a bold 9700 (Vodafone)? It had been working but now all I get is an error message.
    11-27-09 05:03 AM
    Never knew this would work.

Gonna try this and see if I can get radio 1

11-29-09 03:10 PM
    Can you get lbc 97.3 on Moodio? am based in USA. I am seriously thinking of dunping my 9700 andgoing back to iphone
    01-26-10 12:32 PM
    Yeah! UK radio love! Well done! I was beginning to lose hope!
    01-26-10 02:41 PM
    Yeah, Moodio is great.
    01-26-10 03:24 PM
    I stumbled across "Wunder Radio" today (although not free USD9.99 - does have a 10 day trial) :
    BlackBerry App World - Wunder Radio

Which has access to whole raft of global radio stations... 1st impression is very good.
    02-08-10 10:36 AM
    had moodio working last night using my home wifi, radio1, 1Xtra and some london stations but today I tried to listen to it in my car using my data plan and it didn't work but instead it starts to do the loading screen and I now get error message; 'wireless network has been disconnected, please try later'

Now it doesn't even work using home wifi connection, maybe this is because when I got the notice about changing to WAP I clicked 'do not notify me of this change in the future' which means I now don't know when it is doing this? How can I turn it back on?

And how can I sort out moodio to work again please!!! Lol

I'm also using a bold 9700

02-08-10 12:09 PM
    ok i made it work again AT HOME (not in the car) by doing this:

1. Open the blackberry browser
    2. Options via the menu key
    3. General properties
    4. scroll all the way down & tick ON switching to wap for streaming media

So whats the deal with it not working in a moving vehicle?
    02-08-10 01:37 PM
    I just tried connecting to streaming radio via my Home WiFi, then getting in the car and driving out of range of my WiFi to see if it would automatically switch to WAP and sort itself out but as soon as I get out of range (halfway down the road) it will stop working.

Now I am getting the error message

'Content is not available. Server is blocked or unresponsive.'

What does this mean?
    02-08-10 01:54 PM
    Anyone in the US manage to get Moodio to work ?

Would love to have access to the 5Live on the BB ! Really silly how much I miss that station since moving over here.
    02-08-10 07:32 PM
    ok so i've just found a similar thread on the vodafone forum

Moodio On A Blackberry Bold - Vodafone eForum.

basically they say to get it streaming while roaming you need to change the browser configuration settings to "hotspot browser"

Options -> Advanced Options -> Browser -> Default Browser Config

Some people still have problems with it though but im gonna try it out later...
    02-09-10 03:04 AM
    handbo.com have been kind enough to create a BB Web Launcher for m.moodio.fm :
    http://www.handbo.com/devdlds/moodioh.jad

Edit : See thread here :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/han...equests-416232
    02-17-10 04:45 PM
    there was already a web launcher out...
    but its no use if your with vodafone !!!!
    02-27-10 10:49 PM
    Moodio becomes Yourmuze.FM

Moodio becomes Yourmuze.FM
    We've changed the name of Moodio to Yourmuze.FM as part of our exciting new roadmap. Apart from the new name and styling, we've made a number of improvements to the service: streams now load faster and it's easier to add new stations. Everything else remains exactly the same: your existing account details and all other content like your saved stations, forum messages, etc, are unchanged.
    03-17-10 09:14 AM
    The WunderRadio app plays real radio stations from the UK and supports most modern BlackBerries - Curve, Bold and Storm. Google it!
    03-17-10 08:40 PM
    The WunderRadio app plays real radio stations from the UK and supports most modern BlackBerries - Curve, Bold and Storm. Google it!
    I have it installed as well. But, its not free.

Edit : ;...and the UI is terrible (not able to set WiFi preferred etc - even tho it does work over WiFi)
    Last edited by PDM; 03-17-10 at 08:46 PM.
    03-17-10 08:43 PM
    No, it's a paid app, but there's a free time-limited demo that can be downloaded.
    03-17-10 08:48 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD