Mines working just fine. Still waiting for the voip but at least were getting there. Slowly but surely
    07-27-12 01:26 AM
    actually viber team, i just found out one problem. push notifications doesnt seem to work. msgs only come in when i open the app. hope we could get a fix soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-27-12 07:57 PM
    When will emoticons come for BB?
    07-27-12 10:51 PM
    @Viber .
    I disagree, after uninstalling the Viber app, I have confirmed after 24 hours of use, that my Mic is working perfect and my Random Reboot on the 9860 disappear .

I will just use Whatsapp and BBM , it's stable
    The reason I regarded it as "highly improbable" is that Viber for Blackberry does not yet contain our calling service. This means, that Viber does not utilize Blackberry's microphone at all, thus it should have no connection whatsoever to the problem you mentioned.

If you are convinced that Viber is the cause to all those problems you mentioned above, you are welcome to contact our support team at Viber Support and Knowledge Base and describe the problem. They will try to investigate this issue with the information you give them.
    07-29-12 02:49 AM
    How do you go about removing contacts from your viber contacts? I don't want all the contacts from my phonebook to be detected.
    08-28-12 01:01 AM
    When will the VOIP part actually work?
    08-29-12 07:13 AM
    I think if they were going to do it, would have happened before now!
    08-29-12 07:29 AM
    hi viber team, hows the voip project going, still alive?
    08-29-12 12:53 PM
    Ok, I just stumbled upon this Thread and so in order to use this app, my friends have to have it too? Does it replace the existing Native messaging app?
    08-31-12 02:22 AM
    @Craqberry -
    Viber automatically synchronizes itself with your native contact list, and so deleting a contact from your Viber contact list will delete it also from your native contact list.
    However, there's no need to worry: we *do not* and will never sell users' information to third-parties, and we keep this information well locked in our servers, with extremely limited access to it
    In addition, deactivating your account will instantly delete all of your information from our servers, so the power is in the user's hands.

All -
    Our development team is working around the clock to complete our calling service in Viber for BB as soon as possible. We hope to bring you good news soon
    09-02-12 06:41 AM
    Hi Viber,
    I've recently upgraded from 9800 to 9810 and I am unable to access my contact list. I've tried all on WiFi/3G etc and it doesn't work. I am on BIS. I've tried to uninstall/re-install but nothing seems to be working.

Could you help?
    Last edited by 5fifty5; 11-30-12 at 12:04 PM.
    11-30-12 03:04 AM
    Are you using a messenger such as Skype, Whatsapp, ooVoo etc.? Participate in a survey to earn a USD 10 Amazon Voucher and a chance to win iPad (mini)! This is not spam � you can contact us directly: Gleb Zhukov at [email protected]. Please follow the link for the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5KC7T33
    11-30-12 04:18 PM
    @5fifty5 -

Hi,
    Please check out this link for possible workarounds for this issue: BlackBerry: Contact list is not showing your friends as Viber users?

Has it helped?
    12-01-12 05:04 PM
    HI,
    I use the latest version on my 9780 and was working perfectly up to now. The push notifications come properly, but without sound alert, even tough Viber runs in the backround continuously... Its only give sound after when i open the app. This is very annoying thus, i cant reply to my important messages because i cant hear the sound alert (
    Has anybody some idea?
    12-25-12 11:34 PM
    HI,
    I use the latest version on my 9780 and was working perfectly up to now. The push notifications come properly, but without sound alert, even tough Viber runs in the backround continuously... Its only give sound after when i open the app. This is very annoying thus, i cant reply to my important messages because i cant hear the sound alert (
    Has anybody some idea?
    Thank you for the report of the problem.

We kindly ask that you take a minute and report the details of the problem to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance
    muhammadawais94 likes this.
    12-26-12 11:25 AM
    BBM has voice calls already, how much more for viber on BBOS?
    01-03-13 06:54 PM
    HI,
    Has anybody some idea?
    Any solution or update on this ?
    I have the same problem on my BB 9360.
    05-15-13 07:40 AM
    actually viber team, i just found out one problem. push notifications doesnt seem to work. msgs only come in when i open the app. hope we could get a fix soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Any solution or update on this ?
    I have the same problem on my BB 9360.
    05-15-13 07:44 AM
    @blechnocturne -

Viber on OS5 and OS7 already offers calls.
    Viber for BBOS10 is in advanced levels of development at the moment. We'll let you know when we have news.

@nkostas -

Please use the link I provided above (when answering the original post) in order to report this issue to our support team. They might be able to help you, or at least investigate this issue to solve it in the future.

Thanks in advance!
    05-16-13 06:37 AM
    Will yous ever bring calls to OS6 ? A lot of people have upgraded to OS6 but yet can use calls because yous seem to have trouble with getting it to OS6?
    05-16-13 06:59 PM
    Will yous ever bring calls to OS6 ? A lot of people have upgraded to OS6 but yet can use calls because yous seem to have trouble with getting it to OS6?
    As much as we would like, the design of the BBOS 6 does not make voice possible. Implementing voice on BBOS 6 would result in 5+ seconds audio latency. Far more than is acceptable for a voice call.

For now, unfortunately there is no way to incorporate Viber's calling services on Blackberry OS6.
    05-17-13 09:20 AM
    What about VOIP and BBM ?? at os6 works PERFECT, I make phonecals with latest bbm to other bbm without any problem at os6, so the os is NOT the problem, your engineers having or are the problem.
    I'm sorry for you !!
    05-17-13 02:04 PM
    hi dears
    to activate viber sound alert do the following:
    options>>sounds and ringtones>>sounds for selected profile>>other applications - notifiers>>viber notifications
    set it as you like & enjoy

thanks
    10-08-13 08:16 AM
    hi dears
    to activate viber sound alert do the following:
    options>>sounds and ringtones>>sounds for selected profile>>other applications - notifiers>>viber notifications
    set it as you like & enjoy

thanks
    10-08-13 08:17 AM
99 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD